Main Menu

Seeking advice - reactivations lasting for 4 months

Started by Toadtoadtoad, Today at 12:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toadtoadtoad

Hello beautiful community!

I am posting here as my previous post wasn't viewed.

Four months ago my brother took part in a bufo ceremony guided by shamans. This was his second time doing it - the first time was a very positive experience. This time, the amount he was given was far too strong and has left him shaken and experiencing intense reactivations. Vibrating into nothingness at night, heightened state of consciousness in the day, accompanied by panic attacks. I have read a lot of advise on this forum which has been really encouraging but wanted to reach out and see if anyone has had reactivations that lasted months, and if anyone has advice on how they dealt with it?

The reactivations are definitely less strong and frequent now but the fact he still has them makes him really worried this is for life. Has anyone had a similar experience and fully recovered?

So far he is trying not to resist the medicine and has sought therapy.He is also very healthy in his diet and lifestyle. He has tried acupunture which released a huge wave of psychedelic sensations. Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds