Main Menu

Please help - reactivations lasting for months

Started by Toadtoadtoad, May 03, 2024, 12:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toadtoadtoad

Hello beautiful community!

Four months ago my brother took part in a bufo ceremony guided by shamans. This was his second time doing it - the first time was a very positive experience. This time, the amount he was given was far too strong and has left him shaken and experiencing intense reactivations. Vibrating into nothingness at night, heightened state of consciousness in the day, accompanied by panic attacks. I have read a lot of advise on this forum which has been really encouraging but wanted to reach out and see if anyone has had reactivations that lasted for months, and if anyone has advice on how they dealt with it?

So far he is trying not to resist the medicine and has sought therapy.He is also very healthy in his diet and lifestyle. I've heard acupuncture can help. Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds 

Inquirer

Near the beginning of my 5-MeO-DMT use, I had an intense 1-week period of reactivations that was very difficult to deal with. Like your brother, it was more or less continuous where I'd have symptoms during both day and night. Thankfully it eventually tapered off around day 6, which I expect your brother's experience will as well at some point. It may not seem like it to him in the moment, but he should know that he'll likely be fine if he can just hold on.

As far as mitigating the worst of it, the advice from The Conclave is the best I've found. That includes exercise, acupuncture, "grounding" foods, etc. But the one that worked best for me when I was really having extreme effects was sedatives/anti-anxiety medication that focuses on GABA. And if he wants to go the more natural route (which is what I did), he could use the supplement GABA itself or another supplement called Kava. Either of those should temporarily calm down the energetic madness of reactivations.

Conclave integration guidelines: https://assets-global.website-files.com/5dab753665b2d985ff08d69b/5dab753665b2d9d9c808d6cd_Integration-Guidelines-CONCLAVE-28.05.18.pdf