Author Topic: KUNDALINI & PSYCHEDELICS  (Read 2495 times)

Offline JO_neness

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: KUNDALINI & PSYCHEDELICS
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 12:45:34 PM »
Hey Guys, I wanna tell you I'm fine again. Stopped meditating altogether and the energy is almost gone now. Sleeping well. Thank you for your concerns!

I want to share something with someone who might need it in the future: Even if it feels like you can't sleep because of huge amounts of energy coursing through the body, just try to anyway. What happened with me is that, the energy eventually numbs itself and then out of nowhere, you fall asleep. The first week I had to wait about an hour for it to calm down, so I added one extra hour of sleep. Now I fall asleep as quick as the next man. It gets better, friend. Take care.

Also, stop using any meditative techniques you have discovered to raise the energy, even though they make you feel amazing. It's not worth your sanity.

Offline Rising Spirit

• Pollywog
  • 'Tis a looooooong wind blowing cosmic dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 11:00:53 AM »
Quote from: JO_neness
Hey Guys, I wanna tell you I'm fine again. Stopped meditating altogether and the energy is almost gone now. Sleeping well. Thank you for your concerns!
I'm so glad to hear you've found some equilibrium and are able to sleep properly.  Insomnia is one of the unfortunate side effects from full on Kundalini activation.  Your instincts are correct about shifting attention and moving into other fields of mind, tuning into alternate brainwave states.  Learning to do this is the essence of true meditation and said, "meditation" is opening a doorway beyond oneself, which leads to your own eternal nature.   <3

Quote from: JO_neness
Also, stop using any meditative techniques you have discovered to raise the energy, even though they make you feel amazing. It's not worth your sanity.
Pardon my candor but your inability to balance and integrate the force of the "serpent energy" is precisely because you are growing rapidly in conscious-awareness and so, you are opening yourself up to the inner mechanics of your own neurological system and what lies beyond the 3rd dimension.

Deep meditation is the very best way to gradually train your body and mind to integrate the immense surge in psychic energy, incrementally, purposefully and holistically.  Again, I humbly suggest you ease back down on your use of 5-MeO-DMT and/or other self-shattering entheogenic substances...  atbleast until your system is ready. 

You've essentially released the floodwaters of immortality, but just a wee bit too suddenly and perhaps, you were somewhat unprepared?  Who ever is, though.  Cultivating an unwavering focus and creating crystalline clarity of intention is a life long journey.  Walk in peace and harmony, my friend.   _/|\_ _/|\_

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:20:09 PM by Rising Spirit »
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Offline HumbleVoyager

• Administrator
  • Transcendent Toad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 09:48:55 PM »
While I generally agree that it is best to fully develop meditative techniques and strategies in combination with medicine work, sometimes if one finds themselves in water too deep, it can be very resourceful to stop meditative practices as well as medicine use. Once the individual is ready to return to the work, the opened spaces will reopen for them.

Not to take away from what you said, Rising Spirit. My intention is just to offer another perspective on the process that JO_neness may have been going through.

In general, I'm really glad to hear that they are feeling better and sleeping well again.

Offline Rising Spirit

• Pollywog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 08:12:43 PM »
Quote from: HumbleVoyager
Not to take away from what you said, Rising Spirit. My intention is just to offer another perspective on the process that JO_neness may have been going through.
By all means, please continue to shine your light upon any statements I utter.  I just feel that in combination, Kundalini Yoga with any of the major Sacred Medicines, often overwhelming forces are released within the biology of the traveler.  But the molecules increase the process exponentially, while the Yoga...  by itself, is far less precipitous.   _/|\_

From July of 1991 until January of 2009, I partook of no psychedelics at all.  Throughout the time I still practiced deep meditation, Kriya-Kundalini Yoga, Surat Shabd Yoga and Zazen.  Rarely was I unable to balance and integrate the released the serpent energy, as it was so much more gradual. Full moons were perhaps the only exception. 

Fate drew me into the enigmatic dance with NN-DMT and I was hardly able to withstand some of the tremendous force of the geyser-like erruption!  The same goes for psilocybin mushrooms.  I honestly believe that "going to the well too often" is responsible for many voyagers troubles in grounding the surges in their Qi.  These days, I partake when I am invited by the Medicine Teachers and this is but a handful of times per year.  How often do most 21 st century psychonauts imbibe?   _/|\_

Offline Rising Spirit

• Pollywog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »
Hi people,
                   Odd that so little commentary about this profound thread has been actively entertained.  Why so?  Even acid and mescaline can trigger the surging rise of such sheer existential energy, as such, I just wanted to ignite some degree of significant dialog about Kundalini in general and the well-documented experience reports which clearly convey the dynamic and self-shattering effects of full activation of the "serpent energy" has from an entheogenic interphase. 

Please forgive me if I generalize, as such silly attempts to assess the unknown behavior of essentially silent members of this exceptional group is both questionable and rather unproductive in it's scope.  Or is it?  Frankly, I sincerely believe that our collective,  shared experience reports are more precious than gold.  Please share your high-frequency Kundalini encounters, all of you sweet and oh so beautiful soul expressions.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:23:16 PM by Rising Spirit »

Offline VedicPaul

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 12:09:12 AM »
I experienced full kundalini ascension. I've been meditating/focusing/trying for that 23 years before it actually happened from the toad medicine. Go figure. One way or another is good enough for me. It was the most profound experience of my life.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 12:14:45 AM by VedicPaul »