Main Menu

Greetings 5 Hivers!

Started by SpiritPharmacist, August 10, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiritPharmacist

Greetings 5 Hivers!

I am but I'm also a lover of nature, exercise, music, being, and consciousness. I'm passionate about cognitive liberty, self-realization, and psychedelic drugs.

Professionally, I teach psychopharmacology and clinical psychiatric pharmacy, practice as a psychiatric pharmacist, and perform research on psychoactive drugs (including psychedelics).

I envision a society in which access to psychedelic drugs in a variety of safe and supported settings is available for purposes of psychospiritual well-being, personal development, ceremonial sacraments, and treatment of mental illness.

I strive to let my loves and passions guide my activity and provide the canvas my life is painted on.

I'm looking forward to connecting with the 5 hive community and have a special interest in drug interactions and what happens when different drugs are combined. I'm hoping that the hive can be a useful source for informative anecdote and will help expand my understanding of possible drug interactions between 5 and other drugs. If you have any interesting stories to this point I'm all ears!

Love  <3 <3 <3

The Spirit Pharmacist

_/|\_

Handshake

Welcome SpiritPharmacist!

So glad to have professionals like yourself here to join us. I also hope that this will be a valuable space for anecdotal data points as well as a space where you can offer your knowledge and expertise to those who are thinking of working with this and other substances.

Thank you for your work and dedication :)