Information > Preparation and Integration

So You Want To Intramuscularly Administer 5-MeO-DMT HCl (or other salt)

<< < (2/2)

HumbleVoyager:
You're quite welcome Banco. :)

@HostilisHead and Banco - when people say "organic" they are usually referring to toad venom. You should NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES inject ANY organic material unless it was highly purified to a crystalline consistency, run through several methods of filtration, AND verified via analytical testing. Impurities in organic substances could lead to serious problems if injected.

free-range:
@HumbleVoyager is it possible to use freebase with this TEK or would anything need to change?

HumbleVoyager:

--- Quote from: free-range on June 11, 2019, 09:29:12 AM [email protected] is it possible to use freebase with this TEK or would anything need to change?

--- End quote ---

No, you cannot inject freebase. It must be in salt form. Note that step one is to acquire 5-MeO-DMT in salted form.

moonbeam:
A comparison of reactivation experiences following vaporization and intramuscular injection (IM) of synthetic 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) in a naturalistic setting

Presentation discussing the results of the study:  Vaporization or intramuscular injection of synthetic 5-MeO-DMT

A small survey study, in which respondents who used the IM ROA were less likely to experience reactivations.  While I don't see this in the paper, in the video one of the authors theorizes that this may be due to the slower onset of the effect, which would be less shocking to the nervous system than the quick onset from vaporization.  It definitely makes me more curious about non-vaporization ROAs in general.

I also wonder if doing a handshake dose before a flood dose would decrease the chance/frequency of reactivations, as your nervous system would have a chance to feel into the effects of the molecule a bit more gently?  Anecdotally, of the dozen or so people I know that met the molecule through a handshake dose initially, none experienced large, ongoing reactivations.   

HumbleVoyager:
That’s really great to know! Less shock to the system = less reactivations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version