Main Menu

New member with question here :?

Started by raugasjurgela, October 16, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raugasjurgela

Hi, i'm from Europe one of chemistry companies selling meo dmt 5 in my country not sure it's safe to use it's called " 5-MEO-DMT M-168-1ML" i guess they sell in liquad form about $110 for 1 ml

RoundAbout

Edit: I think this discussion is about sourcing, which is against the terms of use.

MagicMexico

That's a pretty ambiguous description and not an obvious format to sell it in. If it's liquid, one would have to assume water solution in which case it's the hydrochloride rather than the freebase product. I've no idea what the solubility is; I can easily dissolve 10mg of HCl in 1ml of water which I use for plugging. I think you need to ask the vendor what it is he's selling exactly - you don't want to make any mistakes with dosages and you might need a bit of basic chemistry to get it into the state you need to use!

Handshake

What you've found is a company that offers 5-MeO-DMT for analytical reference services. They sell pure 5-MeO-DMT HCl in a solution at 1mg/ml and they sell 1ml for a very high price. This is not the source you would want if you wanted to get any amount that could be used for personal use. That being said, sourcing conversations are strictly prohibited here and I will be locking this topic before it goes any further.

Thank you for joining the 5 Hive and I hope you are able to learn and grow in your time here.