Information > Media/Resources

Mike Tyson Experiences 5-MeO-DMT with Dr. Gerry

<< < (2/2)

RoundAbout:

--- Quote from: HumbleVoyager on January 24, 2019, 08:42:03 PM ---This sums it up really well.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, not to mention that Google Trends diagram is clearly noise. I guess I was convinced the first actual signal was going to come into existence rather than assuming an imperfect extrapolation algorithm poorly suited to this sort of noise. The birth of a new era marked by signal registering on Google Trends... the first light. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I'll edit out a bunch of that original post. It shouldn't occupy people's attention.

HumbleVoyager:

--- Quote from: RoundAbout on January 26, 2019, 10:42:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: HumbleVoyager on January 24, 2019, 08:42:03 PM ---This sums it up really well.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, not to mention that Google Trends diagram is clearly noise. I guess I was convinced the first actual signal was going to come into existence rather than assuming an imperfect extrapolation algorithm poorly suited to this sort of noise. The birth of a new era marked by signal registering on Google Trends... the first light. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I'll edit out a bunch of that original post. It shouldn't occupy people's attention.

--- End quote ---

Well I'm glad that you brought this issue up. It's important for us to talk about how these molecules/drugs are showing up in mainstream media.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version