Experience Reports > Toad Experiences and Testimonials

Panic Attacks after 5meo DMT experience

<< < (2/2)

fainkujen:
Hi Alchemystic, I've been so much better. I stopped smoking pot for months, now I can smoke peacefully again ;D . Im doing this excercise in which everytime I feel the anxiety coming, I recognize it and confront the thing that's making me anxious or afraid and simply feel it so it won't turn into a panic attack. It's like a wave, you have to learn how to recognize it so you can avoid riding it. Just being able to see it and letting it go without dragging you. I still have nightmares, but now I write down my dreams and use them as a guide for solving daily matters. Night meditation is a must. I found lots of help in swimming too, heavy breathing excersices, herbal oils (lavender specially), and come back to earth meditations wherever I am.
[/size]But what I think helped me the most are the books I've read along these months, they gave me lots of aswers and therefore peace.
[/size]Here are some of them, you might find them on pdf to download or you can get them from Amazon.
[/size]The important thing for you to acknowledge is that you are passing through this kind of situation for some reason, embrace your shadows, dive into your deepest thoughts and surrender.

[/size]
[/size]Life beyond death (This one is my fav) - Yogi Ramacharaka
[/size]Karma - Annie Besant
[/size]Dharma - Annie Besant
[/size]The toad and the jaguar - Ralph Metzner
[/size]
[/size]Hope you find your peace,
[/size]Doris.
[/size]

alchemystic:
Thanks for the update fainkujen! I started reading Life Beyond Death, I couldn't stop reading it so read it start to finish. I wonder if there are any more books like this that go into more detail about some of these things. The evolution of the soul stuff is really interesting. I wonder is this like a steady evolution where the soul always evolves towards the higher dimensions or can it go both ways like devolution. I wonder can we see thought forms created with affirmations and stuff like that when we astral project.

HumbleVoyager:

--- Quote from: fainkujen on April 05, 2020, 12:22:10 PM ---Hi Alchemystic, I've been so much better. I stopped smoking pot for months, now I can smoke peacefully again ;D . Im doing this excercise in which everytime I feel the anxiety coming, I recognize it and confront the thing that's making me anxious or afraid and simply feel it so it won't turn into a panic attack. It's like a wave, you have to learn how to recognize it so you can avoid riding it. Just being able to see it and letting it go without dragging you. I still have nightmares, but now I write down my dreams and use them as a guide for solving daily matters. Night meditation is a must. I found lots of help in swimming too, heavy breathing excersices, herbal oils (lavender specially), and come back to earth meditations wherever I am.
[/size]But what I think helped me the most are the books I've read along these months, they gave me lots of aswers and therefore peace.
[/size]Here are some of them, you might find them on pdf to download or you can get them from Amazon.
[/size]The important thing for you to acknowledge is that you are passing through this kind of situation for some reason, embrace your shadows, dive into your deepest thoughts and surrender.

[/size]
[/size]Life beyond death (This one is my fav) - Yogi Ramacharaka
[/size]Karma - Annie Besant
[/size]Dharma - Annie Besant
[/size]The toad and the jaguar - Ralph Metzner
[/size]
[/size]Hope you find your peace,
[/size]Doris.
[/size]

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update! Would you consider posting about your experience with this in the Reactivations thread?
https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?topic=50940.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version