Main Menu

Introduction to Truth

Started by Truth, May 08, 2017, 06:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth

An unexpected  5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine drenched Ayahuasca experience in Peru in August 2012 ,melted me into the very  heart / Mind of God.
It changed my life Forever.
A complete End to all my spiritual searching.
What an Enormous relief,
What and Absolutely Precious, Priceless gift, Beyond All dreams,
Beyond all conception 
A dream come True.

I feel so grateful for this experience and subsequent experiences since then with 5 Meo, and Ayahuasca that It has become a passion of mine to explore and work with this impossibly beautiful sacrament and to draw other peoples attention toward it as well.
I believe that it is not by chance that this molecule has evolved to interact with us in the way that it does, to reveal what it does.
It is a molecular key, to Truth and love and Unity and Divinity.

So all this has brought me to these doors with other minds who dare to be in Awe of the Mystery
I look forward to being a member of this community and to telling my story one day, its a magical story.
Thank you 5 Meo more than I can say really.
Thankyou
Till then,
Its a pleasure to be among you all, 

Truth.

g]

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive, Truth!

We are looking forward to reading your experience(s) when you feel like sharing them in the experience boards.

Love and Blessings.

Flux

Hi Truth and welcome,

Would love to hear a full report - particularly if this is a plant-based source of 5-MeO such as ayahuasca as there is some academic/scientific contention as to the pharmacology of plants such as Chalipopnga actually containing 5-MeO-Dmt or not. Qualitative reports are most valuable in forwarding the evidence that there is indeed trace amounts that become significantly activated by the presence of an MAOI,

Arohanui :)

Truth

Greetings Flux,
nice to meet you.
As far as plant based 5 brews go, Ive got the best most priceless story ever and I can tell you from personal experience that challiponga is a wondrous addition to a brew.
It really made me work for it though.
I want to do the story justice so it wont be a short one but well worth the read I can assure you.
I keep meaning to do it so now that this forum is here I think Im running out of excuses....ha ha

Xzen

Quote from: Truth on May 08, 2017, 06:53:41 AM
An unexpected  5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine drenched Ayahuasca experience in Peru in August 2012 ,melted me into the very  heart / Mind of God.
It changed my life Forever.
A complete End to all my spiritual searching.
What an Enormous relief,
What and Absolutely Precious, Priceless gift, Beyond All dreams,
Beyond all conception 
A dream come True.

I feel so grateful for this experience and subsequent experiences since then with 5 Meo, and Ayahuasca that It has become a passion of mine to explore and work with this impossibly beautiful sacrament and to draw other peoples attention toward it as well.
I believe that it is not by chance that this molecule has evolved to interact with us in the way that it does, to reveal what it does.
It is a molecular key, to Truth and love and Unity and Divinity.

So all this has brought me to these doors with other minds who dare to be in Awe of the Mystery
I look forward to being a member of this community and to telling my story one day, its a magical story.
Thank you 5 Meo more than I can say really.
Thankyou
Till then,
Its a pleasure to be among you all, 

Truth.

g]

An exceptional introduction, Truth. Thank you.

I hope this might prompt you to share your account in the Experience Reports area of the forum, & offer insight from your time with the sacrament. The community here is steadily developing, & your participation is valued.

For Truth, Love, Unity & Divinity.

Namaste,
Xzen ~*~