Main Menu

exploring the wonder toad

Started by celestino, March 13, 2019, 05:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestino

hi everyone,

this is my 8th immersion in el sapito in the last 3 months, the former experiences are written in the newby section. My nephew as sitter, may the Lord bless him, 67mg organic wonder toad, I am increasing the dose by 10 mg or so each time and smoke it now every 2 weeks.

I slightly dissappeared this time, there were some visuals...once more words lacking for describing the experience, there has been more silence this time though...and the old song comes to my mind,"THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PERSONAL DIRECT EXPERIENCE". I would like to add that the experiences have been always very peaceful, somehow I am trusting the medicine and I donĀ“t know what will come up in the future though.

all the best to everyone. celestino

celestino

hi there;

9th immersion in the wonder toad, 74mg. my nephew acting as sitter.
this time the after glow lasted much longer than other times, about 1 hour or so. the place where sapito maravilla is taking me is SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM, very, very peaceful, no thoughts, concepts or whatever, but that place is very much ALIVE, nothing to do with anything heard or thought about,kind of virginal land!

THE UNIQUENESS OF THE HUMAN BEING CANNOT EXPRESS ITSELF BECAUSE OF THE STRANGLEHOLD OF THE EXPERIENCES OF OTHERS.(U.G.)

it is as if el sapito maravilla(the wonder toad) dissolves the knots of the soul / heart(hridaya granthi).

It is being a Big Blessing  every time.

Gracias Sapito Maravilla.

celestino

Hi 5 everyone;

Today I had my 10th sapito immersion, 82 mgs, my nephew Adri as sitter, may God bless him!

WHAT A WONDER AND BEAUTY! Words fail there, BIG BLESSING, MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT!

One of these experiences can change life for good, treasure the experience in the chamber of the heart!

MAY LIFE BLESS US ON AND ON!

Celestino  <3 _/|\_ <3

Handshake

Great to hear you're having such wonderful experiences with this substance. What kinds of changes are you noticing happening in your life as a result of these experiences?

celestino

hi humble Voyager;

thank you for hosting this wonderful site where we can communicate with other brothers and sisters travelers on this beautiful planet mother earth.

since last xmas when i was initiated in the sacred sapito and ayahuasca, 1st change, i somehow stopped without any effort to bite my nails though sometimes

the vasana(past impression) comes up, the 2nd is that i began to listen and enjoy  music more than ever before, ah, music one of the languages of the soul!.

Said this i feel the need, as a gardener that i am, to cultivate the garden of my soul and keep alive the embers left in my heart of my last sapito blessing .

thank you, thank you, thank you  to every and all existence. celestinohari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA343RcW3uM

celestino

hi there,

it is being a month roughly since my last immersion in the toadie. Well there have been changes for good, I have to say that it has opened a door to life in

me, I am enjoying life more than before, the caress of the wind , the beauty of a girl, the sounds, sights, everything and everyone, I am laughing a lot more,

enjoying music, talking more to my family, talking more to people in the streets, I am much more uninhibited than before, resuming loving life.

I have to say also that this is not the first time that I am like that, there have been previous experiences like this one, one of them with synthetic

scopolamine, then with the headless way, then with other holy people...

I have also to say that I did quite a bit of spiritual practices and got blessings from places and holy men and holy women, so perhaps all that plus the toadie

have thrust me into the life I am living now.

The other day day I was talking in the streets and talking to a mum and his son from Colombia, I asked her if spain was treating her well and she

said, "Thanks to existence itself", that is what I am feeling nowadays.

Thank you for your listening, and love, love, love to everyone/everything , to existence itself and perhaps too, to non-existence as well.

_/|\_ <3 <3 <3 _/|\_