Main Menu

Recent posts

Introductions/Newbies / Hello!
Last post by Toadtoadtoad - March 17, 2024, 01:48:08 PM
New here and researching reactivations to guide a loved one through their experience. Any advice on how to manage intense reactivations and anxiety following 5MEODMT is very welcome.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: First time
Last post by Brother Goose - March 16, 2024, 04:53:45 PM
Awesome. Wishing you much healing and growth on your journey with bufo. _/|\_

Welcome to the forum!
Introductions/Newbies / First time
Last post by stereotypewriter - March 16, 2024, 12:58:58 PM
Hi everyone
I had my first experience with Bufo with a wonderful private facilitator/healer yesterday morning. I was scheduled to do it again this morning, but did not feel ready after a night with intense but manageable reactivation. We did some integration together this morning, and I have spent the day so far in reflection. I think I will be ready this evening to go again. She recommends 3 times. I'm from Canada, but I am currently doing this in Costa Rica. I am here on this forum because I want to learn, and make sure I'm doing things the best way to get the most out of it, and also, if possible give back if only by sharing my experience. I have many traumas and Cptsd and was struggling through life. I want to reconnect to the joy and freedom in my soul that I faintly recall, know is there, but that has been buried and inaccessible to me for too long. I hope to be able to post again soon when I feel more equipped to share something useful   🧚🐸🤍🙏🏻
Love to you all
Xs
PS Am I the only one who has so much trouble with the letter verification?! 🤣
Science / Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy I...
Last post by brandongoethe - March 14, 2024, 12:45:59 PM
YOU MUST BE ON A LAPTOP TO TAKE PART
I am conducting an online University study exploring the implicit biases and attitudes between Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy (LSD, Psilocybin, DMT etc) and traditional Pharmacological (Prescribed Medication) Therapy (Prozac, Xanax etc) using the psychological research tool: Implicit Association Test (IAT). This innovative research aims to deepen our understanding of societal perceptions toward various mental health treatments, specifically using psychedelics.

What is the IAT
The Implicit Association Test (IAT) is a tool used in psychology to assess the intensity of an individual's automatic connections between mental concepts (e.g., black people, gay people) and evaluations (e.g., good, bad) or stereotypes (e.g., athletic, clumsy). The main idea is that making a response is easier when closely related items share the same response key. In this study, the IAT is employed to uncover implicit attitudes and biases towards psychedelic therapy as compared to conventional prescribed therapies. It provides a quantitative measure of the implicit, preferences or biases an individual may hold, which might not be accessible through self-report or explicit attitudes.

What's Involved?
-    Duration: 15-Minutes
-    Questionnaire + Online Study
-    Compensation: While there is no financial reward, participants have the option to receive personalized feedback on their implicit associations.
-    Voluntary Participation: Feel free to skip any questions you prefer not to answer.

How We Protect Your Data:
Data is securely stored on Project Implicit's servers, employing SSL encryption—the same protocol used by banks for secure online transactions.
We uphold the highest standards of privacy and data protection.
For additional details on data privacy and to understand more about the IAT, please visit: Project Implicit's Privacy Policy.
Ethics Approval Number: S1576R

Link to the study: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/Launch?study=/user/osheastaff/brandon.iat.socialmedia//racedemo.expt.xml
Introductions/Newbies / Re: New here: Took daughter w...
Last post by brandongoethe - March 14, 2024, 12:38:54 PM
What Kind of scientist are you, do you mind me asking?
Introductions/Newbies / Hello!
Last post by brandongoethe - March 14, 2024, 12:36:11 PM
Hello Everyone, I am a final year Bsc Psychology student from the University of Nottingham doing a dissertation on Psychedelic-assisted therapy specifically attitudes and DMT Therapy is included. Its such a fascinating chemical.
Science / Re: Venom extraction tek?
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 06:13:11 PM
Presumably an AB or STB would work. Key word being presumably.
Poetry and Art / Re: Integration Collage
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 06:11:20 PM
Love it   ;D <3
Preparation and Integration / Re: microdosing
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 06:05:21 PM
Looking to try sub mg doses IM, sniffed and vaporized soon. Will report back on my and friends bioassays with that. Thanks for sharing your experiences with this. Hard to find information on it especially IM.
Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 13, 2024, 05:58:05 PM
Just got 3ml 23g long tip syringes. Was wondering if these and regular sterile injection water would be ok with fumarate? Looking to try sub mg dosages first with some friends to watch over one another.