Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Spirituality / Re: KUNDALINI & PSYCHEDELICS
« Last post by Rising Spirit on July 14, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »
Hi people,
                   Odd that so little commentary about this profound thread has been actively entertained.  Why so?  Even acid and mescaline can trigger the surging rise of such sheer existential energy, as such, I just wanted to ignite some degree of significant dialog about Kundalini in general and the well-documented experience reports which clearly convey the dynamic and self-shattering effects of full activation of the "serpent energy" has from an entheogenic interphase. 

Please forgive me if I generalize, as such silly attempts to assess the unknown behavior of essentially silent members of this exceptional group is both questionable and rather unproductive in it's scope.  Or is it?  Frankly, I sincerely believe that our collective,  shared experience reports are more precious than gold.  Please share your high-frequency Kundalini encounters, all of you sweet and oh so beautiful soul expressions.

Preparation and Integration / Re: Conversion of 5-MeO-DMT HCl to Freebase
« Last post by Dipper on July 14, 2018, 02:37:59 AM »
Haha thanks Tadpole

Facts and Ethical Considerations About Sonoran Desert Toads
(Incilius alvarius aka Bufo alvarius aka Colorado River Toad)

The Sonoran Desert Toad is a large toad native to the Sonoran Desert in Arizona and Sonora. It is well known to produce the potent hallucinogen 5meoDMT within its skin glands.

It is protected by various laws, and the 5meoDMT it produces is also an illegal substance punishable by law.

There are a small number of deaths associated with smoking toad poison.

The increasing demand for the Sonoran Desert Toad and it’s 5meoDMT makes it susceptible to being taken from the wild, over harvested, or dislocated from its home range.

In order to mitigate this demand on the Sonoran Desert Toad, there are some facts and suggested guidelines to follow.

Leave them where they are found
Sonoran Desert Toads and the vast majority of other animals live in home ranges important to their survival. If they are removed from it they will likely die. As a result they also are not intended to live in captivity.

Licking Toads Myth
Licking toads is potentially dangerous as it can disrupt the heart and breathing.
The skin secretion of Sonoran Desert Toads is often called “venom”. This is incorrect. It is a poison used for self-defense.

Collecting Sonoran Desert Toad Skin Poison
Should be done on site so as not to remove or dislocate individuals from their home ranges.
Collect poison from one gland. This leaves the toad with some of its defenses.

Individuals killed by vehicles on roads may have salvageable glands and are preferred over disturbing live individuals.
Use disposable gloves between handling different individuals to prevent transmission of disease. Disinfect boots and any other items in contact with water between sites to prevent transmission of disease.

Traditional Use
Smoking Sonoran Desert Toad poison appeared within the 20th Century. However, associating it with indigenous imagery has led to the speculation that smoking toad poison has been occurring for millenia. This is so far inconclusive and beside the fact that it is morally unsound to misappropriate indigenous cultures and wild animals for financial and/or personal gain.
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction
« Last post by Aspidoscelis on July 13, 2018, 07:55:52 PM »
Hello. I’m here as a herpetologist, naturalist, and ethno-naturalist offering my experience in these realms regarding Incilius alvarius. I have posted some facts and ethical considerations under "Ethics and Ecology”.

Cheers!
« Last post by nottwo on July 13, 2018, 06:03:59 PM »
Think you may have to up the font size and repost, Dipper  ;D
Introductions/Newbies / Calm and Relaxed
« Last post by TikiSap on July 12, 2018, 04:05:43 PM »
Namaste Familia Sapo,
So happy to have found you all. Well Iv,e decided to share a topic which is the common ground for many of us. As we approach the Sacred Moment of Inhaling the Medicine; a mix of some fear, uncertainty and  nerves  may all get in the way. Each time I,m about to smoke I tell myself that fear or any other feeling does not belong to Universal Consciousness, to Divine Love, to Light. Whatever wants to get in the way with our experience may as well leave. I keep telling myself that "Im about to dissolve into infinity, into Light of the Divine... so  I might as well LET GO...
Each time it seems to be I,m more attune but still some nerves always is in the way.
.....I Love this Medicine so much))) I have no words but  gratitude and Love for this Medicine. For this Sacred encounter.
I do recommend though to receive the Medicine from someone that is experienced and knowledgeable. It may be a very strong experience and you need to be taken care of.

Love & Light to you all.
Blessings from Mexico... Sapo Land :)
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Introductory Post
« Last post by MagicMexico on July 12, 2018, 11:33:37 AM »
  Hello,

I’ve had one experience with 5-MeO, and it was the most challenging experience of my life (despite a lot of experiences with other psychedelics and spiritual practices). The thought of doing it again terrifies me, but after reading some of Martin Ball’s books, speaking to practitioners, and attending the Exploring Psychedelics conference, I’m considering undergoing another session. I’m seeking the advice of those with more experience than I have, and to connect with others on this journey.

If it's any consolation, my first experience with 5-meo was the most challenging and subsequent experiences have been usually close on ecstatic. I would also say that it's far better to receive a dose that will take you all the way in a few seconds as it's the alternation between the Absolute and the Ego as you enter that causes the discomfort.
« Last post by Dipper on July 06, 2018, 01:58:27 AM »

I have some hcl, I ordered some freebase but it didn't arrive so I want to convert the hcl.

In the above protocol which I've seen in numerous other places, I'm not quite sure what it means when it says 'as soon as it looks wet but watery anymore stop warming up.

What exactly is the state it is getting to? The description isn't clear to me.

Also when it says add water to see if insoluble and if so filter off, is the insoluble nature obviously apparent? And would you just try to use a very fine mesh to filter?

Thanks.
Introductions/Newbies / Hello
« Last post by Dipper on July 06, 2018, 01:47:28 AM »
Hi everyone,

I know a couple of people who have contributed on here, I've had some experience with both Toad and the pure...both freebase and hcl.

My interest is more therapeutic than spiritual.

I've read a number of the experience accounts on here which has been useful. I have a question that I want to ask and I know just the thread that is relevant so hopefully somebody can help ;D
Introductions/Newbies / Intro
« Last post by Sanctuary of Love on July 04, 2018, 09:54:15 AM »
I arrive at toad after frog and vine Amazonian traditions. I’m seeking the clarity that is within a non-cognitive relationship with Nature.

I arrive to work with the toad after many years doctoring with Chinese medicine.

I arrive here after many decades of Food as Medicine.

I arrive here as a survivor of covert Mother incest, physical & verbal abuse from Father, ancestral abuses against humanity and Nature through war and industry, dysfunctional and abusive relationship dynamics, lessons learned from four beautiful children, and guilt, shame, self-inflicted abuse/neglect/suppression.

I arrive as a child of wonder and love of the Creation mysteries and the love that exists in all experiences including suffering.

I arrive here grateful to be part of this toad’s family and a willingness to learn and open my Heart as we share together what we are being Blessed to receive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10