Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Your energy is sincere and most beautiful.  I wish you all the best upon your intrepid spirit journeys into oneness.  Please share more of your profound experiences.   _/|\_ _/|\_
The first time, a facilitator supplied me with 80mg (organic). It was an epic experience. In a previous post I described it. I lived the Oneness with the All. The second was very intense and it was when I began to realize that both this time and the first time, I expressed a lot of gratitude. In both experiences I also felt the reinstallation of the personality information. Then a third experience, very smooth and again Gratitude. Those were with a facilitator. Two months ago I began self-learning. Being such a powerful molecule, I try to be accompanied. I already handle up to 75mg more however I have noticed that being a beautiful trip, I can not lose consciousness as in the first two occasions, that is to say I am conscious in some way of everything that I am living. I am going to take a break and in December, from a facilitator in Mexico City, I will make a new ceremony.
Remember: always accompanied. Always.
Thank you for sharing your journey, Pedro.  Was this flight a difficult one for you?  Your awe and gratitude were very touching.  Why do you suggest being, "always accompanied"?  I have only taken solo voyages and always do, regardless of the entheogens imbibed.  Bless you, my brother.   _/|\_ _/|\_
Yes, and thank you.
Remember: always accompanied. Always.
Toad Experiences and Testimonials / Re: Just...God Damn
« Last post by fast-times on October 18, 2018, 11:54:45 PM »
Awesome post!  Very inspiring, thank you for this.
Thank you for posting your video.  Was very moving.  I will be doing my first ceremony with 5-meo-dmt soon.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: New member with question here :?
« Last post by MagicMexico on October 18, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »
That's a pretty ambiguous description and not an obvious format to sell it in. If it's liquid, one would have to assume water solution in which case it's the hydrochloride rather than the freebase product. I've no idea what the solubility is; I can easily dissolve 10mg of HCl in 1ml of water which I use for plugging. I think you need to ask the vendor what it is he's selling exactly - you don't want to make any mistakes with dosages and you might need a bit of basic chemistry to get it into the state you need to use!
Introductions/Newbies / Re: I'm the vagina guy!
« Last post by RoundAbout on October 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
The first post says the following:

A distant friend of our family recently took his life due to years of depression. Apparently, he saw his own suicide as the only possible solution. Hypothesis: Wouldn't it make sense to treat highly suicidal people with 5-Meo-DMT? I mean, if they are so depressed that they are going to take their life anyway, why not try to get them back on track with psychedelics?

I think the logic here is that it can't hurt, because they will kill themselves anyways. That relies on the assumption that they truly would kill themselves, which is difficult to truly know. I think it is difficult to know the limit of the depths of depression one can tolerate in some circumstances, especially while in the midst of it (as depression causes strong thought distortion).

Also, as much of the use of 5-MeO-DMT is not out in the open or with practitioners, there will presumably be a large survivor bias in anecdotes. One's family probably isn't going to log on to 5-Hive and send out a message that they just finished cleaning your blood and shit from the carpet two weeks after you thought you found the answer in a recreational drug.

I think the research into treatment of depression using other compounds such ketamine and mushrooms (4-OH-DMT) might be more instructive.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: New member with question here :?
« Last post by RoundAbout on October 18, 2018, 10:35:59 AM »
Edit: I think this discussion is about sourcing, which is against the terms of use.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10