Main Menu

Introduction

Started by uncletedly, June 15, 2019, 07:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uncletedly

I have used 5 from synthetic, toad poison and yopo. I have used entheogens for over 50 years. I am a long time member of the Native American Church and have used most major entheogens as well as have a long history of sitting for others who are using them whether for the first time or more experienced. I have found yopo to be the most potent form of 5. The yopo I have used was prepared by an experienced shaman from that tradition and one gram was snuffed about an hour after having drunk caapi tea followed by a second snuffing of another gram 45 minutes later. That experience lasted almost 3 hours and was multiples stronger and longer lasting than 70 mg of vaporized toad poison. It is the most potent entheogenic experience I have had. Adding bufotenine to synthetic 5 is more like toad than pure synthetic. I believe in an hands off approach to facilitating others in a ceremonial context gives the best results. When facilitating others, I stay out of their energy field, entering only if the situation requires, such as keeping them from aspirating their vomit or to keep them from self harm.