Main Menu

Greetings all

Started by infomorf, May 10, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infomorf

Hi, this is my short intro as recommended by the admin upon registration- I am a spiritual minded psychonaut, practicing oneironaut, and prefer entheogens of a natural origin having been to the jungles of the Amazon and spent weeks of excellent time visiting with Mother Ayahuasca in the presence of a true Shipibo shaman & curandero. I haven't had much luck looking for the Sonoran Desert Toad, but my opportunity to do so has been limited. I am NOT interested in recreational experiences, as I have had plenty of those many years ago on several substances, before I discovered the true value of these experiences. Having just read Tryptamine Palace recently it does seem to be my next logical step (along with some other plant spirit teachers:-) in exploring the other dimensions that are available to us in this realm. So I found this forum and I'm very excited to be joining you all!
PS- if anyone is from the Lake Tahoe region, send me a note so we can meet and discuss adventures in these new horizons.

Handshake

Quote from: infomorf on May 10, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
Hi, this is my short intro as recommended by the admin upon registration- I am a spiritual minded psychonaut, practicing oneironaut, and prefer entheogens of a natural origin having been to the jungles of the Amazon and spent weeks of excellent time visiting with Mother Ayahuasca in the presence of a true Shipibo shaman & curandero. I haven't had much luck looking for the Sonoran Desert Toad, but my opportunity to do so has been limited. I am NOT interested in recreational experiences, as I have had plenty of those many years ago on several substances, before I discovered the true value of these experiences. Having just read Tryptamine Palace recently it does seem to be my next logical step (along with some other plant spirit teachers:-) in exploring the other dimensions that are available to us in this realm. So I found this forum and I'm very excited to be joining you all!
PS- if anyone is from the Lake Tahoe region, send me a note so we can meet and discuss adventures in these new horizons.

Welcome infomorf!

It's a pleasure to have you here and to hear about how dedicated you are to working with these enthogens in such a healing context. Tryptamine Palace is a great book, so is The Toad and the Jaguar by Ralph Metzner. Highly recommended!

It's my feeling that synthetic 5-MeO-DMT is pretty much identical to the toad venom and is preferable in the sense that breakthroughs are easier and animal populations are left undisturbed.

Looking forward to your contributions here!

infomorf

As I have yet to procure either toad venom or synth 5-meo-DMT it's good to hear that they are pretty much the same. Though I prefer working directly with the natural spirits, who are not always present in synthetic/analog substitutes, verified by my own experiences in supposed ayahuasca ceremonies in the U.S. that were clearly not natural and of synthetic origin (though these ceremonies still possessed some value there were no entities or spirits present to commune with unlike mushrooms, ayahuasca, etc., and I have had plenty of synthetic experience to know the difference, though I have yet to try DMT either where it seems there are such spirits & entities being a base molecule in many plant teacher substances) I had some doubts. I am definitely open to leaving the toads to their own natural world and trying 5-meo-DMT as is- hopefully the opportunity will come my way, though it does seem easier to find toads as I have had no luck finding the other:-(.
Thank you for your comments and greetings here! I look forward to exploring the forums.

Xzen

Quoteprefer entheogens of a natural origin
infomorf

QuoteIt's my feeling that synthetic 5-MeO-DMT is pretty much identical to the toad venom and is preferable in the sense that breakthroughs are easier and animal populations are left undisturbed.
HumbleVoyager

This topic is incredibly important, & exceptionally delicate.

I am also from the ilk inclined towards organic (natural origin); & yet recognise the severity of ecological ignorance associated with humanities unrelenting consumerist greed.

This is an exceptionally HOT topic worthy of its own thread. May it be so.