Main Menu

Hi :)

Started by WakingUp, October 14, 2017, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WakingUp

Hello Everyone,
I just found this forum and decided to join. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. I am 48 years old and have been experimenting with entheogens since my teens. In the last couple years I've had a couple 5meo experiences that were amazing, they cracked my perception and heart wide open. The change has been profound as I have gone from an atheist to believing I am an eternal being of light. Some other medicines I have experienced over the years include psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, San Pedro, nn-DMT, ayahuasca and mdma. Anyway, happy to be here, much love to all -

Handshake

Quote from: WakingUp on October 14, 2017, 11:47:50 AM
Hello Everyone,
I just found this forum and decided to join. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. I am 48 years old and have been experimenting with entheogens since my teens. In the last couple years I've had a couple 5meo experiences that were amazing, they cracked my perception and heart wide open. The change has been profound as I have gone from an atheist to believing I am an eternal being of light. Some other medicines I have experienced over the years include psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, San Pedro, nn-DMT, ayahuasca and mdma. Anyway, happy to be here, much love to all -

Welcome! Thank you for being here with us :)

Flux

Welcome Wakingup,

The theme of 'pre' and 'post' medicine states seems to be emerging a bit lately. It is such a profoundly life-changing experience with our ontological foundations often shaken to the core, such that we are are simultaneously the same person-yet entirely different in our sense of inner peace, social interactions, connection and reverence for the natural world and its magical molecules.

blessings,

Flux

Xzen

QuoteIn the last couple years I've had a couple 5meo experiences that were amazing, they cracked my perception and heart wide open. The change has been profound as I have gone from an atheist to believing I am an eternal being of light.

_/|\_

This is so beautiful & fascinating for me. Would you consider sharing more? There is a Science and Spirituality area of the forum, with a subsection named Spirituality, that would be an ideal area for you to begin a thread for discussion.

Love
Xzen