Main Menu

Conversion from Freebase to any liquid form for plugging

Started by Nautilus, August 13, 2020, 06:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nautilus

Hi, I've decided to try plugging some synthetic 5-MeO-DMT, but it's in FB form. The main conversion tek to HCL is complex and uses materials I can't easily obtain (for example, pure acetone).

I was wondering if I can simply dissolve it in something like vinegar, without any evaporation step, and plug that solution. If so, is there a specific ratio of vinegar to FB?

Also, how stable would it be for storing for a year or two?

physics envy

I've tried both methods you mention, and both gave the same experience, so I'd say go with the vinegar method for your initial experiences as it works and is extremely simple.

I mixed a single dose at a time.  I mix the FB with 0.5ml of vinegar and dissolved as best I could, then added another 0.5ml of water.

I'm a bit of a hard head when smoking the FB, and found the same with plugging.  I seem to need around 70mg or so of FB (when plugging) to fully release but others need much less...so start low and work your way up as you see how you react.

Nautilus

Thanks for the tip, I'll try the vinegar plugging.

Wow, 70mg?!?!?!?!? Smoking 10mg is plenty for me to get a full release, and 5mg is always hella intense. I can't even fathom 70mg, not even if it was N,N-DMT!

physics envy

So sorry for the confusion - I meant that I and many others need 70ish mg when plugging, not when smoking!!!  When smoking, it's in the 20mg range.

I like the slower onset of plugging, but my FB quantity is limited, and found I didn't like how much I need with that ROA.

Nautilus

Wow, I'm really confused now... 20mg vaped sounds like a lot too, for synthetic. Whiteout level?

Also, I thought plugging meant you only needed half the dose of vaping. In this post they talk about 10 mg plugged being potentially equivalent to 20 mg vaped. That's with HCL in water, not FB in vinegar. Is FB in vinegar really that much weaker?

https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?topic=50516.0

physics envy

Amounts needed for plugging seem all over the board.  Not sure if you're on any other 5meo groups, but some other larger groups have more experimenters and as far as I can tell, it seems most (though not all) people need more when plugging than when smoking.  Also, most people get longer experiences from it, but mine seem to be about the same length as smoking.  Nottwo seems to luckily be on the more sensitive end of the scale.

And although it seems to take ~5 minutes to come on for most people, a few have said it came on within 60-90 seconds and they were NOT prepared and situated yet.  (Just wanted to give you a heads-up.)

This ROA just seems really variable from person-to-person...so start out extremely low and see if you feel anything.  If nothing, double/triple your dose and try again :-)

As far as my smoking requirements, I guess I can't be sure if my FB has lost any potency over time or not, so that's a possibility.  Also, I find it pretty difficult to get an *ACCURATE* measurement with my $20 mg scale.  It's +/- 3mg accuracy, which is pretty big when using such a small amount.  So I weigh my dose several times to try to get a correct reading, but I don't have a jewelers scale like some on here do.  But assuming my FB is potent and my scale is accurate, when I've tried the 10-13mg level, I've always needed more to release.

Hopefully you're on the more sensitive side and can conserve your stash :-)

Let us know how it goes for you!

Nautilus

Thanks for the insights. I'm on a few groups and dosage for plugging is indeed all over the place. I've found a post (linked below) of someone who's really gone into depth with this ROA in general, and from what he says I get the sense that part of the variation between people is down to how they plug. Apparently the area of maximum absorption is pretty small, so the exact way you do it can place the substance right on the spot (100% immediate absorption) or just nearby (lower and slower absorption).

https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

Fascinating!

As for weighing, I've been experimenting with dissolving the FB in vodka, then evaporating it. I dissolved 100mg in 10ml (my $20 scales can weigh 100mg accurately enough), then I used a 1ml syringe to put exactly 1.5ml on a mirror and let it evaporate. I weighed it and it was spot on 15mg!!!

As for my plugging experiment in the coming days, I'm gonna start with 10mg, based on the theory that if I do it exactly right, it will be equivalent to 20mg vaped! If nothing at all happens, I'm gonna wait 2 hours then smoke 15mg with a mesh vape I built ([size=78%]https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92213[/size])

My ego's got it all figured out, hahaha!