Main Menu

30mg - 40mg (organic)

Started by Equable, September 11, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equable

I have continued my self-study of the management of medicine. On September 8th, I vaporized 30mg. I was always conscious but I experienced a lot of emotionality. An hour ago, I vaporized 40mg. It was very beautiful. Conscious but keeping the mind quiet. There was less emotionality and more silence and stillness. I have maintained the total fast with only water during this week. The next session will be on the 14th, when I will vaporize 50mg and I finish this part of the process on Sep 17, when I will vaporize 70mg, keeping the total fast until that day. I was pleased to feel very connected to the divine without having yet the full release.

Handshake

Beautiful, thank you for sharing. Keep us updated on how things go. Are you noticing differences in your waking consciousness afterwards? Such as reduced stress or more energy in the body, etc?

Equable

I made many mistakes with the 70 mg. Obviously I was not in harmony and I had to follow more intuition and leave it for another day. But a week later, experience Gratitude on an unimaginable scale / Because of the diet I take (intermittent fasting 18-6), the energy level is high and constant.

Handshake

So due to fasting beforehand, you find that you have increased energy after the session?

Equable

After five days of fasting the energy level is very high, with or without 5meoDMT. In fact, on the eighth day, the hours of sleep are drastically reduced and it is surprising to be able to sleep.

Handshake

You don't eat for 8 days in a row?  :o
Seems a bit excessive and not terribly healthy. I have heard that 24 hour fasts can be good for you, but that strikes me as a bit extreme. I am open to being corrected though!

Equable

Please look for "The Science of Fasting" on youtube. My closest friends make fasts of 21 days in a row and I know a person who has done 40 days in a row. I have done several 3 or 4 days and 2 of 8 days, only water, day and night. Every day I do a fast of 16-18 hours and then I eat as healthy as possible although sometimes I give space to temptations. I produce my own probiotics in vegetables, fruits and prepare my own kombucha in addition to enjoying a good superfood cupboard for my daily shake. It is a process that begins by accepting that 76% of our body is water and that the "hydraulic" system is not properly coordinated or maintained. I purify water daily that allows me to obtain 1000% pure water (steampure), I use sauna three times a week, I take 40 minutes a day of sun and I sleep like a baby. Oh and of course, I work as few hours a week as possible.