Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions/Newbies / Hello everyone
« Last post by No drug trip on June 16, 2018, 11:28:33 PM »
I have been interested in consciousness my entire life. I believe I had a DMT like experience but without taking any DMT . I look forward to sharing my story when I get the post count .
Could you be burning the medicine too quick or it doesn’t matter, assuming that all burnt material releases smoke??
Preparation and Integration / Re: Post-experience struggles/issues
« Last post by knulp on June 13, 2018, 12:01:30 PM »
Thank you very much patti3000, that's really helpful to hear.
« Last post by patti3000 on June 13, 2018, 10:20:48 AM »
I've had my first experience with toad about a month ago and also had an intense integration time afterwards with many  reactivations and almost no sleep (for about a week). At first the reactivations were quite scary and overwhelming but I started to appreciate them more and more as they got less intense with time. I would advise you to try to be as accepting and open as possible towards those feelings. Just think of it as energy that still needs to be processed. Try to go with it and let it work itself out in whatever way needed.
Regarding sleep: I've found 5-HTP to help a lot with sleeping, I don't know for how long the insomnia would have continued if I hadn't tried it.
I'm sorry that your providers acted in such a poor way. But in the end I'm sure the experience will prove to be a good thing and a beneficial landmark on your path..
« Last post by knulp on June 13, 2018, 06:36:40 AM »
Anyone else able to offer any feedback on any of this? I slept well two nights ago after my session w/the energy healer; yesterday morning had 1 cup of green tea, first caffeine since my toad experience, and was pretty buzzy for a while but not too out there. Then one slightly trippy interlude feeling like I was floating off into space in the early evening for about 20 min.

However last night I barely slept at all. Went to bed a little after 11pm, woke up at midnight in the full trippiness/energy pulses/feelings of nausea...this went on all night. There were moments of moving into full reactivation but it never got that complete. I went outside for a 1/2 hour and felt decent, however laying back down it all started again. Seemed to really be at its worst lying down. Lying on my back, trying to stay symmetrical, does seem to help but it's still extremely uncomfortable. Like a virus is moving through me.

Fell asleep from 5/5:30 to 7am. Woke in the throes of it all again, finally got up at 8 and it's better when I stand/sit, so I'm not laying back down till tonight.

Any thoughts? Again I keep reading about involuntary reactivation but it seems like it's more a dissolving into the nondual state. This is very physical and uncomfortable.

Any moderators or really experienced users around to comment? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you-
Yes, I know a guy growing the pulchellum (where the seeds come from) and he also says it is very slow growing!
So glad to hear that Darren will have the pulchellum available, I’m guessing after his winter break. I got the gangeticum seeds from him. Slow growers thus far in my experience.
Herbalistics is selling the Gangeticum seeds, and will be selling the Pulchellum seeds soon they tell me!

https://herbalistics.com.au/product/desmodium-gangeticum-salparni-seed/

5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / What are the protocols for HCL
« Last post by HareKrishna on June 12, 2018, 08:46:40 PM »
WHat is the % of 5meodmt in 5meodmt HCL. And what are the suggested priding protocols? Also is it true that it hits a lot faster than Bufo and that at low doses is more uncomfortable than Bufo at low doses?
The research you have been doing is really quite inspiring, Julian.

I have been interested in Desmodium gangeticum for a while for its use in slowing neurodegenerative diseases. I knew about the betacarbolines there, but was unaware of the 5 Meo content. I’d love to grow that and the Phyllodium/Desmodium pulchellum soon in order to test for alakaloid levels in domesticated cultivation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10