Author Topic: Whiteout Experiences From 5-MeO-DMT testimonials, please.  (Read 162 times)

Offline Rising Spirit

• Pollywog
  • 'Tis a looooooong wind blowing cosmic dust.
    • View Profile
Whiteout Experiences From 5-MeO-DMT testimonials, please.
« on: May 13, 2018, 08:46:33 PM »
During a significant number of my experiences with psychedelics I have, at the very highest peak moments, had experiences of blinding white light.  These are always perceived through "the third eye", the Ajna chakra.  Actually, it is technically a clear and luminous light, a radiating white effulgence but one refracting an endless array of shimmering rainbow colors, each hue most vibrant and magnificent. 

I have eagerly fused my consciousness with said inviting brilliance and steered my intent merging my shifting awareness with it's infinite, loving presence.  The mind then stops for a divine pause...  and oneself is totally shattered by the immensity of the expansion into absolute being. 

Sacred Medicines like:  LSD-25, peyote/mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms and NN-DMT, do surely facilitate this kind if blissful whiteout experience.  Can those who've been blessed by the Toad Medicine, organically or synthetically produced, shed any personal/transpersonal experience reports here? 

Granted, visions and auditory sensations emanating from the pineal gland are essentially 6th chakra phenomena.  It would be awesome to hear about some of the sounds and visions (or moments of sweetest, quitest emptiness) encountered with 5-MeO-DMT, which James Oroc, author of Tryptamine Palace, suggests operates within the full bloom of the 7th chakra, the Sahasrara.  Thanx in advance, folks.   _/|\_ _/|\_ 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:07:41 PM by Rising Spirit »
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Offline MagicMexico

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: Whiteout Experiences From 5-MeO-DMT testimonials, please.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
That's interesting because I would not have described any of my experiences with 5 as having a brilliant/blinding white light although, agreed the overriding color of the experience is white. In fact I've found even by taking a very small dose of 5, everything immediately puts itself into black and white devoid of almost any other color. Is this just something physiological?

Offline Rising Spirit

• Pollywog
  • 'Tis a looooooong wind blowing cosmic dust.
    • View Profile
Re: Whiteout Experiences From 5-MeO-DMT testimonials, please.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 07:20:35 AM »
Quote from: MagicMexico
That's interesting because I would not have described any of my experiences with 5 as having a brilliant/blinding white light although, agreed the overriding color of the experience is white. In fact I've found even by taking a very small dose of 5, everything immediately puts itself into black and white devoid of almost any other color. Is this just something physiological?
Thanx for your reply as to your experiences, which do corroborate with those of a good friend of mine, who describes his only 5-MeO trip as going into "the white room".  He says that he found his conscious-awareness floating blissfully in an expanse undifferentiated whiteness.  He did not particularly state that it was any kind of light, per se.  He did indicate that the boundaries that separated himself from the whiteness had been whollly erased and so, he completely became the whiteness (without any iota of form of substance).

As I have perceived of it, one is initially looking up at a blinding white light pulsating within an inky darkness, as seen through the lens of the third eye.  I first noticed this phenomenon while peaking on a rather large dosage of LSD-25 (way back in 1978).  I looked at this effulgence from inside of my head, radiating from behind my forehead.  I later learned that this region is where the pineal gland projects it's vortexial fulcrum as the point of the Kutashtha, "the all seeing eye".  The third eye center or as it's called in Sanskrit, the Ajna, is the 6th chakra and is both a inner lens for visionary states and also acts as a portal of sorts. 

When my attention is wholly fixed at the third eye center, I have been able to move through it's vortex, higher up into the crown region within the upper brain, where the Sahasrara unfolds as the 7th chakra center.  Once therein, everything whites out, so to speak.  As one's subjectivity melts into the Void...  all differentiation dissolves into an undifferentiated field, one wherein the light is sooooooo singular that one has a total whiteout experience.  I agree with James Oroc, the 5-MeO-DMT molecule takes one's consciousness into the heights of the 7th chakra, the "thousand petalled lotus".  Soon I will be able to explore this realm myself, God willing.   _/|\_ _/|\_
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:19:05 AM by Rising Spirit »
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.