Main Menu

New and liberated

Started by MagicD, November 22, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicD

Aloha fellow fivers,

It is a joy and an honor to join this community, having experienced the 5 has transformed my life, it has added perspective to it, it seems like I see further, clearer, it has added a truthful perspective to my life. It's not like now I know who I am, trust me I have no clue but the quest to know has ceased, it is irrelevant, the 5 has helped me unveil what I'm not, I know I'm not my body, I know I'm not this mind, I know I'm not my emotions, I see how my thouhgts come and go, I see the temporary nature of my feelings, I see how happiness arises for a moment and then falls to give room to sadness but I remain the same, that stillness of my true being, always present, like the screen of a movie teather where images are projected on, my feelings and my thoughts are the projections and I'm the screen that holds them all. I feel liberated from my ego structure, I'm pure being, I mean don't get me wrong that ego takes control over me from time to time but I'm practicing how to come back to my true self, now I'm spending more time in the "isness" of my existence that in the fabricated structure of my ego.

So grateful for being a human being in this time and to have the privilege to encounter this powerful tool of self-realization, thanks to all that had happened in my life, for all the good and all the bad which are the same because all that has led me to what I am right here right now.

MagicD

"You are what you are looking for, it is not obvious because there is an identification with something you are not" P.H.

https://www.meetup.com/Medicine-House-of-Canada-Ayahuasca/events/236622330/

Xzen

Welcome MagicD; thnx for contributing to this community.

I love this ..

Quote5 has helped me unveil what I'm not, I know I'm not my body, I know I'm not this mind, I know I'm not my emotions

& this ..

QuoteSo grateful for being a human being

_/|\_
Xzen

free-range

—surrender completes us—

Handshake

Flux

Welcome MagicD,

It is always a delight to see the acceptance of 'un-knowing' expressed so beautifully as I feel this is a central message from these medicines. The qualia of being is a truly wonderful place to reside and most certainly is the key to a fulfilling life experience.

blessings,

Flux