Main Menu

Former Mormon - Love Remains

Started by buddhistdance, December 05, 2019, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddhistdance

Hey all,
I left organized religion a few years ago. In my quest for healing and wholeness I found cannabis, meditation, and psychedelics. These healing modalities have been instrumental on my path to becoming whole, healed, and at peace. Cannabis helped me sit and focus for meditation, after years never really able to establish a practice. Meditation prepared my mind and soul for mushrooms, which blew my whole world apart and helped me heal through years of trauma. My first experience on this path was about a year after leaving religion, at this point 2 years ago. After mushrooms I tried LSD (helped me make massive positive change in my life), DMT (didn't break through, but have used in meditation), nitrous (such a happy feeling and mini ego death experience that, combined with meditation and music, can be incredibly deep), and a handful of other medicines. I have approached these experiences with a mind for healing and growth. They have all taught me something and helped.

About 6 months ago I learned of 5-MeO-DMT from a friend. I read a bit about it and was interested in the experience, but didn't go out of my way to search it out. It came up a few times in the next few months - it was a synchronicity very similiar to the feeling that lead me to my first psychedelic experience. I had the opportunity, on relatively short notice, to partake. After meditating on the experience for a while I accepted. The next morning I vaped synthetic 5-MeO, died, and was reborn. It was a truly amazing experience that helped me to feel the connection to source/soul/spirit/energy/god/samadhi that had been severed from me when I lost belief in a divine creator deity.
Anyways, excited to read and share with all y'all lovely people!

VedicPaul

SeekingEnlightenment

Welcome!

You and I come from the same religious background!

So glad your quest continues in a positive way.

SE