Main Menu

Dr Gerry talking about the toad and giving it to client.

Started by andym, May 01, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handshake

andym

Dr Gerry is one of the most prolific facilitators of toad medicine in the world, a huge percentage of the people who have tried it or will try it will do so through him. He has started a foundation to protect the toad with land put aside for them to protect them. In the video he talks about his experiences of administering the medicine including what participants can expect. How to deal with the after effects of the medicine and reactivation's. Natural vs Synthetic 5 Meo DMT. Why has the medicine come at this time in the world? Is there evidence of this medicine being used in the past and the history of its discovery. What is the experience like? How do people with addictions benefit from the medicine?. Do you recommend Hapi (Rapé, Rapay) and when? Standing or sitting? How do you run your ceremonies? Facing the ultimate fear. Then he does a live demonstration with a participant.

Bancopuma

I experienced my first two Bufo sessions through Dr Gerry but since that time I've heard some less than savoury things about his conduct from multiple sources. I think the front he puts out may be different to the person he is. Beware claims made about the Bufo Alvarius Foundation, it seems there is not much evidence money is going into such a venture, unfortunately.

If you want to read more, the pinned post in the facebook group "BEWARE of the Bufo Gangsters" may be of interest.

nottwo

Quote from: Bancopuma on May 10, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
I experienced my first two Bufo sessions through Dr Gerry but since that time I've heard some less than savoury things about his conduct from multiple sources. I think the front he puts out may be different to the person he is. Beware claims made about the Bufo Alvarius Foundation, it seems there is not much evidence money is going into such a venture, unfortunately.

If you want to read more, the pinned post in the facebook group "BEWARE of the Bufo Gangsters" may be of interest.

Unfortunately this is my belief too. He once claimed to have set up (or was in the process of setting up) a large reserve in Sonora Mexico and the southern US for the toads. When I told him I would be happy to work with him (for free) on such a project he quickly backtracked. I tried to investigate if such a project was under way and found nothing - I live in Mexico, speak Spanish and am pretty aware of anything like that going on. I'm sure he's helping a lot of people experience 5-meo for the first time but everything I read and hear rings my intuition alarm bells.

Handshake