Main Menu

Intro

Started by Honeycomb, February 27, 2019, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honeycomb

Hello everyone,

I had extensive  psychedelic experience in my distant past. I have since raised a family and a lovely career. Over the past few years I had been struggling with depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I chose counseling and EMDR for treatment. Recently I chose to partake in a 5 ceremony as part of my treatment journey. It was by far the most intense experience of my life. It shot my out of the room, reality and any and all consciousness I had known. The most emotional pain, the biggest release and the most love I have ever felt. My integration was hard for about 5 nights with lucid dreaming, expansion and lessons. It was hard for me to let go and take the ride. I'm at the point of inviting the dreams and enjoying the experience weeks later. [size=78%]My mind feels reorganized and settled. My drepression, anxiety and depression have not presented at all in the weeks following. This experience was a complete life changer. At first I thought I never need to do that again. Now I am at the point of thinking what next time might bring. 🧡🌀🌈 Good stuff!!![/size]

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive Honeycomb.

That sounds like a very powerful experience indeed. It is likely that the integration is still happening for you, though it may be happening in more subtle ways. Do feel free to share about your experience in the experiences section and if need be, I would recommend checking out psychedelic.support for therapists and resources that may be helpful in your process. We are here to listen and support you as you navigate through this process.