Main Menu

So pleased to find you here

Started by nottwo, May 30, 2017, 07:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nottwo

My heart felt gratitude to you for starting this forum - there's a real need for it. The DMT Nexus is a fantastic place full of useful information and great conversations but of course 5-meo has only been a small sideline of the Nexus and I have at times felt something of an antipathy between phychonauts experimenting with dmt and those experimenting with 5-meo.

I discovered 5-meo about 18 months ago and have done a fair bit of work with it. I think it maybe not only has the potential to enlighten an individual but possibly the whole planet in due course. For my own purposes I only experiment with these medicines to gain a deeper understanding of non-dualism, truth, our true nature, that which is (given up trying to put words to that no thing  ;D ).

I really look forward to seeing what comes out of this forum and happy to share my own thoughts and experiences.

Now to find my Nexus avatar  ;D

Handshake

Quote from: nottwo on May 30, 2017, 07:18:45 AM
My heart felt gratitude to you for starting this forum - there's a real need for it. The DMT Nexus is a fantastic place full of useful information and great conversations but of course 5-meo has only been a small sideline of the Nexus and I have at times felt something of an antipathy between phychonauts experimenting with dmt and those experimenting with 5-meo.

I discovered 5-meo about 18 months ago and have done a fair bit of work with it. I think it maybe not only has the potential to enlighten an individual but possibly the whole planet in due course. For my own purposes I only experiment with these medicines to gain a deeper understanding of non-dualism, truth, our true nature, that which is (given up trying to put words to that no thing  ;D ).

I really look forward to seeing what comes out of this forum and happy to share my own thoughts and experiences.

Now to find my Nexus avatar  ;D

Thank you for joining us here at the 5 Hive. I think the Nexus is an incredible resource for nn-DMT and I hope that the 5 Hive will similarly be a strong resource for 5-MeO-DMT. Both molecules are big, important, and powerful medicines and I think it makes sense for each to have its own place on the net. Really looking forward to Nexian contributions here and for collaboration and information sharing to become abundant.

Love and Blessings.