Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Jamyang, February 24, 2020, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamyang

Hello friends,

This is the 50th. anniversary month of my taking psychedelics. I took very focused LSD trips in the spring of 1970 as the Viet Nam war raged and Kent State happened. 

My whole life was informed by this and for the last 45 years I have done integration as a holistic lawyer, meditation and yoga teacher, marathon runner and gardener.  I took a hero's dose of mushrooms last fall after 45 years of no psychedelics and it was wonderful.  I will do 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies in 12 days in Peru later this spring. 

I was not familiar with 5 Me0 until last year and I am captivated by it as it seems beyond what even large dose psychedelics do.  I am a life long spiritual aspirant and my practices have never been better since I have re entered the world of plant medicine.  Blessings to all that read this and I thank any and all in advance for further educating me on DMT.  I very much look forward to including it into my future in just the right setting.  MM

Handshake

Welcome!

Oftentimes people say that nothing could ever prepare someone for this kind of experience, but hopefully the information on this forum can be helpful for you in making your decision at the right time.