Main Menu

Sex before 5-meo. Bad?Good?

Started by HareKrishna, April 20, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HareKrishna

I have ceremony tomorrow and even though I was trying not to have sex for the preparation... I was weak.  Do you think this could be very negative or is fine?!

MagicMexico

I'm sure there a lots of new age shamans spouting all kinds of nonsense about how you should take 5-meo but I am at a loss how it could possible affect the experience.

I've just joined here but have taken 5-meo about 10 or 15 times. In my own experience the most useful environment to take 5-meo is within a meditative setting, ideally meditation before and after. My own particular method is to do meditation each day and if the circumstances are right after an hour or so, take the already prepared pipe and smoke. Obviously this means that you are probably doing it on your own and not at a given hour - unless you've got a very patient sitter  ;D

In fact these days I can't possibly imagine doing it outside of a meditative setting and to see "shamans" imposing their own particular methodology (eg shaking a rattle and pouring water down an unconcious person's throat!) or their version of indigenous/new age philosophy distinctly disturbs me. Sorry to be contentious in one of my first posts and we haven't even got on to the subject of utilizing endangered species to obtain the product when there are perfectly acceptable laboratory alternatives!

Handshake

Well said Magic Mexico.

As for sex before 5-MeO-DMT, I think it would generally be okay. However, depending on what kind of work you are going to be doing and how deep you will be going, sometimes sex can be draining to one's body, mind, and spirit. If it's the kind of sex that gives you life and energizes you, then it will likely be fine. It's just a matter of your relationship with that person you shared that intimacy with and what kind of energetic exchange took place.