Main Menu

What are the top 3 most efficient smoking methods for TOAD

Started by HareKrishna, April 22, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HareKrishna

Im buying some glasss pipes on amazon, but I can't stop thinking about how hard it was for me to inhale that last bit and I wonder if some bong like pipe or what else is there in the community ya better? I bet this subject has being thoroughly debated here. So please guidance? Only for toad for now is all I have

nottwo

I've always used a Glass Vapor Genie with a blowtorch style lighter. This seems to be the way to avoid wasting/burning any of the product.

MagicMexico

Hey Humble Voyager. Is this what you use for vaping 5? Any chance of giving us a quick explanation of how it works. Would it work for dmt also? Many thanks, MM

Handshake

I have personally never used this device but people who do vaporize certain molecules including nndmt have said great things about this device. Basically you use a combustion heat source to heat the material inside the glass vial and then inhale.

Pan

I have a V5 Nano vaporizer (initially for weed).

I wonder if I can also use this device for toad venom? If so, it needs to be put in a pod for herbs I guess.

So I also wonder for the best and ideal temperature where toad venom vaporizes. Concerning weed by example this has different temperatures (https://www.herbonaut.com/best-temperature-to-vape-weed/).
I guess it is the same with compounds of toad venom (e.g. 5-meo-dmt vs bufotenin vs other compounds you'd not want to vape).