Main Menu

OMG. The long awaited anointment has been gifted. OMG.

Started by Rising Spirit, August 02, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rising Spirit

Greetings to you all, good people.  After being a member of this beautiful collective for 15 months now, at last I have crossed the 5-MeO-DMT threshold, wholly immersed into the mystical anointment.  It was lab synthesized freebase, not toad "venom" and I was alone.  I must joyfully shout out loud that the long-awaited interphase with this glorious molecule, has just occurred and left me nothing short of reborn.   _/|\_

While I had decided that I would take my very first plunge into the medicine some have named the "God Molecule", taking that leap into the undifferentiated sea of Infinite consciousness, late last night.  However, circumstances changed my intended plans.  I had an interesting pre-trip connection with the 8mg crystalline matter, where there was a kind of communication between us.  I ended up sitting in meditation for quite some time. I sensed a power from this molecule that superseded any other entheogenic substance.  I would soon discover just how true this was!

So, early this afternoon, I finally embarked upon what would turn out to be the most powerful psychedelic experience of my life.  I sandwiched 8 mg of crystalline powder between a cradle of pure cannabis indica and a sativa-heavy hybrid.  The 5-MeO was miraculously sent to me by a kind, truly soul-resonant friend.  I am so VERY grateful, my good brother!  I took a long, slow toke, not wanting to burn the sacrament.  I exhaled and took a really gentle, super deep hit.  A life changing inhalation opened a door, so to speak, and the force of the universe drew my soul into the ineffible core of the beginningless beginning.   _/|\_

Much of what I experienced today could never accurately be encapsulated in mere words.  A great deal of the voyage was moving so quickly and with such overwhelming intensity, that I was sure that I was truly dying.  I had to remind myself to breathe, often and with increasing urgency as the peak approached.  Honestly, I have never been so quickly and thoroughly blown out of my socks before....  ever, nothing quite compares!!!  In short matter of moments, my ego's self was suddenly shattered and so, dissolved all fixation of self into a translucency which defies any quantification.  Even NN-DMT pales in terms of the raw force, immediacy and the wide-open degree of sheer spiritual upliftment.  And that's saying a lot. 

Within seconds, my attention exploded from the normal/relative to the immensity of the absolute, from finite to infinite, from personal to supra-personal.  Nothing I've experienced even compares with this Sacred Medicine.  I seriously thought I might expire, given the pounding heartbeat and the rushing energy coursing throughout my system.  I was devoured by the sheer power of the Omnipotent light, even as the ringing/roaring melodies of the universal frequency lifted my conscious-awareness higher and higher, into the radiant bloom of the Unified Field of Being, pulling my enraptured attention into the deepest soul resonance.  The kundalini release was so dynamic that it was with great effort in concentration, that I was able to maintain a balance.  Almost like riding mechanical bull...  but the bull was the unbridled force of fully activated internal energy.

Were I more articulate tonight, I would hope to be able to express that I have never faced such a Divine awakening, such a total whiteout experience, as suddenly and expanssively!  My sense of individualized self was stripped away with such immense force, that  I was ill equipped to hold onto subjectifying the greater quintessence of this magical trip, though, I believe it can be properly conveyed.  I need to ground this epiphany to be able to decode it's many profound teachings.  Integration surely takes some time.  Soon though, I will be able to communicate more of the finer details that transpired during the interphase, those subtle aspects and difficult to describe effects.  I do vividly remember most of the experience.

Tonight...  however, I am a wee bit weary, although most tranquil.  I love you all and wish you all the best in life.  Tomorrow night I will visit again, and would love to exchange those salvageable remembrances with such a nice collective of folks sharing good vibrations. <3
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

physics envy

<3 <3   I am so happy for you,  and looking forward to your more detailed description  <3 <3

Rising Spirit

Thanks for the high five, my friend at the Nexus and right here, at the 5 Hive.   <3 <3 <3

Goddess of Light

So beautiful. I will be doing this in Mexico with my teacher in Oct. We've been talking about it for a while. Now I'm super excited!

Blessings and integration!
I see you! I love you! You deserve to be happy!!!

physics envy

I have a few questions while waiting for your longer trip report...

So 8mg was enough for a full release for you? 

Were you able to see your ego re-form as you came down? 

Did you have any 'personal/egoic' insights?

I'm very curious to hear your expanded description of the experience!!

_/|\_

Rising Spirit

Quote from: physics envy
I have a few questions while waiting for your longer trip report...

So 8mg was enough for a full release for you?
Yes, I have been a jeweler since 1983 and have several scales and it was no less than .008 of a gram and no more than .0089 of a gram of laboratory made freebase, not the natural toad venom.  A good friend and beautiful spirit-brother helped me find this holy molecule, this chemical sacrament.  Many thanks, mate!!!  Anyway, my digital scale isn't really made for tiny weighted objects, even though gemstones tend to be rather small in size.  Truthfully, I almost wished I had started with 5mg, instead of 8mg...  almost (but it turned out just perfectly, regardless of how overwhelming the experience was).   ;)

Quote from: physics envyWere you able to see your ego re-form as you came down? 

Did you have any 'personal/egoic' insights?
I was acutely aware of both, being a separate part of the totality and also, of being rooted within the very cause and quintessential source of all existential paradigms entwined as a singular force, spontaneously emanating from the Clear Light of the Void.  Who can say why?  Now that might come across as something quite meglomaniacal and outright delusional.  But from the moment of the whiteout experience, there is no difference between this or that, above or below, God or all of mankind.  It was like being a pendulum of sorts, swinging in and out of duality at large.  It was something quite unique to this Sacred molecule, the waffling of self and nonself... individualized ego-self the I-me-mine mortal mindset and simultaneously, a rapid oscillation within the fulcrum of the Indivisible state, the Unified Field, the resplendence of the Omniself or perhsps better named, the Uniself?  While this took place, my physical heart was pounding wildly, my breathing came to a standstill and energy rocketed up my spinal axis, geyser-like and immense.  The Kundalini rushing upwards was nearly beyond my ability to flow with.  Nearly, nearly, nearly...  but eventually a balance emerged and it was beautiful, yet, also most terrifying, too.

Unlike the other bonafide entheogenic psychedelics, the primary fireworks and kaleidoscopic visions, culminating through the lens of the Divine Eye, was not showcased at the third eye center, the Ajna chakra.  It kinda shot right past this enigmatic vortex, lingering briefly before exploding out the top of the cranium, just about the top of the crown.  The Sahasrara or 7th chakra, can be effectively reached through accumulated practice in meditation, it's esoteric methodologies and also through the intervention of Sacred Medicines like the classic psychedelics we are quite familiar with.  My very first crown opening experience was in 1978 on incredibly clean LSD-25.  With 5-MeO, it's less like the molecule aids the voyager to arrive at the high-frequency vibratory field of the "thousand petalled lotus", it seemed more to me and the impressions I gleaned from the direct interphase, that the Sahasrara is 5-MeO-DMT's own infinite domain, as seated within the finite, earth-bound physical human organism. 

At the appex of the eclipsing, the peak moments, I no longer was connected to any material, biological self.  I was conscious of floating approximately arms length above the top of the cranium.  This is referred to as the 8th chakra in the Yogic and Tantric sciences.  I have sat with my legs crossed for thousands of hours, focussing upon this higher point in conscious-awareness.  I have had glimpses, touched this level a numbering times, but nothing before compares with the complete dissociation of my own mortal body and the rushing ascending unbound, immortal bodyless-ness.  The ascent didn't end there, however, it sky-rocketed into subtler and still subtler vibratory pulsations.

Conceptually, there exist a frequency of consciousness even higher and more immaterial.  One interconnected to the individual aspects of the transitory, isolated self mirage, yet, such a force is utterly transcendental to limitation of separation from the formless whole.  Religions point towards this level of being.  Philosophers hint art it.  Mystics devote their entire lives to finding access to such a heavenly states of being.  At such a point in attention, all sentience is dissolved and one becomes undone.  I liken it to sailing into the vast expanse of the undifferentiated expanse of the Godhead...  a voyage which erases the separation which our observations are tied to.  Immersion and decomposition of even the higher self, the soul body, the Atma...  lost in seamless unity and wholly absorbed within Omniversal resplendence.  As I mentioned before, I felt like an Alka Seltzer tablet dissolving into the water of eternal life.  Only after emerging from this purest fusion, can one even begin to grok it's immensity, effulgence and Holy grandeur. 

Unlike training internally through sober spiritual disciplines, which ever so gradually cultivated within, incrementally stretching the edges of the soul within the yearning seeker...  this medicine devours the illusion of ever being a finite part, a separate entity, one playing within the 3rd dimension, operating instinctively within the time-space-continuum.  I might go as far as proclaiming that it rips the veil between the dualistic and nondual asunder with such immediacy, that one might believe that one is actually dying (as I surely did).  The trickiest and most challenging part about defining the gist of the experience, was the fluttering energy of vascillating between subjectivity and the polar opposite, a clear perception pulsing freely, living in radiance without any form or substance, whatsoever, the very epicentrical heart of eternal quietudee.   <3

A silly little chant, echoing within the background of my cognition, was accompanying the upsurge in rapidly shifting attention.  "I Am." would rumble from the depths of my mind's heart.  This was in sync with a beat of my physical heart.  The humorous part was this, the counterpoint ringing from somewhere beyond myself was, "Am I?"  So, the juxtaposition of declaring my existence, was challenged by the questioning of whether I really even existed at all.  Dreaming or awakening?  Dreaming...  of...  spiritually awakening permanently?  Or is the price of awakening, cessation of existing?  And I don't mean that in some kind of nihilistic way, rather, it was becoming nearly impossible to believe that my identity was even plausible.  Just whose dream is this, anyway?

But still, I was myself to a great degree, witnessing the drama, initially at least  As the deepening entrancement progressed, I released all quantification and surrendered my personal vantage point and entire identity.  How does the One fracture into the many echoes and reflections pouring out of the ineffibility of the Infinite state?  Some question died with the death & the ensuing rebirth of the indwelling soul bird (now set free to fly into sheer oblivion).  Mind you, this all took place at an incredible speed and velocity, as my heart was thumping so wildly and the beating was drumming steadily and quite rapidly!

Quote from: physics envyI'm very curious to hear your expanded description of the experience!! _/|\_
My apologies for not going into further, more succinct detail.  I've never been so at a loss for words before.  It's almost as if it would be an insult to the God Molecule to encapsulate the experience of union within Absolute Being, with the fragile restrictions of the written word.  Again, I preface "almost".  I truly feel that there is value and some merit to discussing these lofty planes of universal being/non-being.  That being said, something deep inside wants out. 

I am going to do a proper experience report, in a new thread.  I've had the time to integrate this powerful, explosive journey and desire putting it into a cohesive format, which however ironic it is, seems worthwhile to do.  Is this foolish and imprecise?  Who can say.  Yet, I know that I myself delights and thoroughly enjoy the tales told by other intrepid travelers into the beyondest of beyonds.  I will also respond to your intriguing thread, physics envy, comparing and contrasting the realities discovered and the unique psychedelic effects engendered by:  Salvia Divinorum, NN-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. 

Peace and Passion, my brightly shining friend.   _/|\_   _/|\_

Bancopuma

Ahh beautiful.  :) Thanks for your worthy and eloquent attempt at putting the truly ineffable into words, I really enjoyed reading this, and I look forward to reading your full trip report when you've had a little more time in integrate and contemplate. Wishing you all the very best for your onwards life journey!  _/|\_

Rising Spirit

Bancopuma, my friend, I am planning on heading back into the direct interphase, tomorrow morning.  I am going to increase the dosage to 10mg and God willing, I will find an even deeper attunement to this blindingly bright frequency of consciousness.  I have roughed so out a rather lengthy trip report, detailing my experience, and want to pinpoint a few more specific details about the immersion.  Cheers!   _/|\_ _/|\_

Rising Spirit

Hi Folks, I hope you are all well and your journeys are both enriching and rewarding.

Despite my decision to take the next progressive step to 10 mg of the sacrament, I thoughtfully decided that since I was attempting to map out the essential aspects of the 5-MeO-DMT experience, quantifying the entanglement between the subjective witness and the object of one's rapt attention...   that 10mg was way more than the desired amount of said sacrement.  I am highly receptive to entheogens, so for myself, as a rule of thumb...   less is more  I chose the modest dose of 7mg, instead, just 1mg less than my inaugural voyage.  Ultimately, regardless of dosage, exists the impossibly difficult task of translating the mind-shattering fusion is quite beyond any mortal description in words.

Why so?  Well, there appears to be a tremendous dichotomy betwixt the individual and the totality, the personal and the supra-conscious.  Ergo, it's a leap beyond the grasp of the human ego, as the relative self facing the faceless face of the Absolute is quite literally stopped dead in it's tracks.  Thus, I have struggled like never before to translate what my first interphase with this most magnificent molecule yielded within my direct experience.  I continue to vainly grasp at much of the immense force which destroyed my fragile self-perception, my entire world in a tea cup, which then spilled out into the endless expanse of ultimate being...  losing all sense of separation from the Divine.

The second immersion was ignited by just 7mg of the sacrament.   This was nearly as intense as the previous interphase but having had the initiation from 5-MeO, so this time I was prepared to surrender, abandon my fears and to wholly dissolve within the overwhelming bloom of energy, which had effectively ripped away everything I had been conditioned to believe is "reality".  Obviously, so much of said perceptual encounters arrive to find themselves in new waters, deep waters which there are neither any shorelines nor ocean floors.  In essence, the inside and the outside lose distinction. 

I sat comfortably upon my pile of cushions, steady and ready.  Seconds later, I was shattered like so much delicate porcelain under a force which superseded anything I've ever encountered.  The dust which remained wasn't tragically lost in cold oblivion, rather, it was scattered stardust all aglow with a bliss too profound to convey in narrative.  I was not myself anymore, I had the remembrance that I was actually the beginningless beggining, sparked into rebirth as everyone and everything.  I lost the ability to maintain my subjectivity and as such, thoughts ceased to arise. 

My awareness of my human body had changed from matter to mind, from mind to higher mind, eventually settling within the timelessness of an eternal frequency and blindingly bright field of light pulsations.  This effulgence was my truest nature, the genuine nature of this entire Omniversal manifestation.  The part was and is the whole.  Obliterated within the blinding light, like a month in a flame, all perceptual parameters simmered to a most transparent luminescence, one so clear it was quite invisible and without any iota of any form or substance. 

My epiphany whoever I really am, then found that the "I" was quintessentially nothing at all...  an illusion, a fleeting dreamscape experienced by the tiniest speck of a cognitive being.  Perhaps an illusion within an illusion?  I was unborn and without any modicum of containment nor limitation.  And ironically, I was also the source and the cause everything.  The womb that had gestated my very soul essence, created an embryonic ripple, it could be understood impartiality as my isolated ergo-self paused for what seemed an eternity in the making (yet, it was probably about 15-20 minutes?). 

Oddly enough and despite the total whiteout experience, I (who am I?) remained conscious of this miraculous shift in attention and somehow, most peaceful and well balanced.  My heartbeat was far more settled and less pressed than the first rocketing voyage, regardless of it's dramatic pounding rhythm.  Nothing can be realistically said that could possibly come even close to connecting the seamless nondual realm to it's shadow twin, living life within the often paradoxical realm of the dual.  The Infinite transcends the finite, the eternal remains present throughout the dissolution of the transitory.  The undifferentiated field of the indivisible is the singular yoke hiding within the fragmented parts, awaiting our awakening union, as we traverse the dreamworld of the isolated. 

In such effulgence, there are no appearances of oneself in juxtaposition to others.  After all, there is only one of us.  We each return to the infinite void beyond and within all surface thoughts and ideas, had by mortal beings entranced by duality at play.  I was devoured by the mystery which elludes all quantification and so it out to rediscover who I might be.  Even so, the teaching was clear and bright, healing and wholly shattering.  In the after birth of this phenomenon, lay the ashes of the Divine interphase, I am sooooooo thankful and very deeply humbled.   _/|\_   _/|\_

Handshake

Congratulations! Beautifully described, Rising Spirit. Wishing you an equally beautiful and blissful integration! Do keep us updated on how that process goes (if you can) and what begins to manifest in your life as a result, both positive, negative and neutral!

Rising Spirit

Thank you so much, HumbleVoyager.  It's been like nothing I've as of yet experienced, the enormity, magnitude and the sheer power.  It's all good...  sometimes quite overwhelming still, but I am so very, very thankful for the opportunity to partake in this module's miraculous gift.   _/|\_ _/|\_

VedicPaul

Reborn! I also had a full Kundalini release as well.

Rising Spirit

Quote from: VedicPaul on September 27, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
Reborn! I also had a full Kundalini release as well.
It's quite extraordinary that certain molecules can so effectively transform the very fabric of one's subjective perception.  This sacrement seems to be able to suddenly and unexpectedly tear the veil that separates individualized cognitive functioning and universal consciousness.  How it triggers full blown Kundalini activation is a mystery to me but who doesn't love a good mystery?  Ultimately, the energy comes into attunement with the mind's heart, the balance of heaven and earth.   <3

I feel that I understand what psilocybin and n,n-DMT are doing in my system and my brain.  Honestly, most of my psychedelic experiences revolve around the third eye, in terms of the greatest amount of witnessing the visual panorama.  It's no small wonder that people refer to the Ajna chakra as, the mind's eye.  When the pineal gland begins to buzz like a bumblebee or a hummingbird, one's attention takes a journey into fantastic fractalized geometries.  Perhaps because of decades of sitting and moving meditation, it was natural making a concerted effort to launch my focus into the epicenter of the Infinite Grid?  In ascension, consciousness is absorbed into the white light which beams blindingly bright above the open lens of the pulsations of the third eye (and in so doing, crosses into the full bloom of the higher crown, the Sahasrara/ 7th chakra).

5-MeO launches one's attention to the top of the crown with little pausing at the kaleidoscopic vortexial fulcrum of the Ajna, unfolding in the rear of the head like a flower blooming.  There was a powerful sensation of wings spreading from the back part of the higher crown region.  The energy body which resides within my physical person does a sort of reverse somersault and traverses out if the limiting confines of the mortal cage.  A great guy over at the DMT-Nexus, Hyperspace Fool, refers to this phenomenon as, "back-flipping".  As the astral body mirrors the shape of the material body, the feeling is like being lifted from the heels and rotated backwards, up and out of the physical husk.  Many call such experiences, astral projection.  I had attempted to achieve it for decades through concentration/meditation/attention and while I had some positive voyages, albeit just fleeting journeys.  Through entheogenic help, it becomes exponentially easier and far deeper. 

In my experiences, which totals just three times now, the energy doesn't stop there...  it, the witnessing self's parameters expand through multiples if dimensional frequencies and so, activates awareness of an endless unfolding of selves, until ultimately, all separation of the human neurological system from it's very source of being vanishes.  Spilling into the Absolute, a blissful love is known as the unseen reality inherent within every aspect and appearance arising from no-nothingness to everything, everywhere...  forever. 

The third experience, two weeks ago today, was with 9mg of the sacrement.  Having some idea as to what I might expect, the liftoff was nearly as intense as the inaugural voyage but with even more immediacy!  This time I made a determined bow to record as much of the characteristic features as I could, taking mental footnotes, as I knew that within mere moments, I would go into ego loss and in so doing, lose the capacity to subjectively comprehend the dynamics of the interphase with the Infinite, for 5-MeO-DMT devours the lines which separate one band of virtual reality from another. 

Whatever names choose to call the force of indivisible being:  Absolute, Infinite, Eternal, Undifferentiated, Sacred, Divine, Unified Field, the presence and totality of God, The Clear Light of the Void...  they are just words.  Nothing even comes close to putting the limitless nature of the Divine Web.  Everything interconnected to everything else, yet, uniquely new and wholly original (but never being anything other than the mirrored reflection of the singular cause of itself/ oneself).  My personal favorites are Brahman and The Tao but It remains nameless, formless and mysteriously, is an empty fullness.

Thirty eight years ago this October, when I was just a boy of 22, I made the foolhardy choice to eat two 4-way blotter hits of super clean LSD-25.  It was a loooooong journey.  Despite the difficulty and essentially, having felt like I had taken a near overdose level of the chemical swimming within my system, I experienced full Kundalini activation and the ecstacy of direct immersion within the effulgence of pure universal being.  I named it the Omniself and still have a penchant for the word.  It has a lovely descriptive quality to it.  It is the core self pulsing within each of the lives of immeasurable appearances and disappearances, comings and goings, as a symphonic song sung by myriad lifeforms.  A chorus of unbroken unity and harmony. 

Sat Chit Ananda   _/|\_ _/|\_

Handshake

Thank you Rising Spirit for sharing such detailed descriptions of your experiences!! I really resonated with this part: "In my experiences, which totals just three times now, the energy doesn't stop there...  it, the witnessing self's parameters expand through multiples if dimensional frequencies and so, activates awareness of an endless unfolding of selves, until ultimately, all separation of the human neurological system from it's very source of being vanishes.  Spilling into the Absolute, a blissful love is known as the unseen reality inherent within every aspect and appearance arising from no-nothingness to everything, everywhere...  forever."

I often describe this as one's consciousness expanding so much that all concept of the egoic self is lost and one finds themselves merged with "All that Is".

Rising Spirit

I have some notes jotted down from the 3 journeys and I will be adding some of the noticeable  effects and sensations encountered, sometime tomorrow.   _/|\_ _/|\_