Main Menu

Self administered synthetic demonstration video

Started by CurativeVibes, April 08, 2020, 05:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoundAbout

Thanks for taking the time to make this video and put yourself out there to the world. The overhead perspective really highlights the symmetry of your movements.

I hope you're not getting too caught up with this though. I can relate to it while watching, but if this was shown to an average person learning more about 5-MeO-DMT (perhaps because their partner mentioned it or something, not direct interest) it would probably be both disturbing and concerning. Trying to crowdfund and promote this type of videos seems a little strange to me.

CurativeVibes

When I look for videos of 5-meo-dmt, I find a lot of people freaking out. The ones that aren't freaking out, they aren't symmetrical in any way and there isn't enough emphasis on being symmetrical on YouTube. The whole point of the YouTube channel is using substances safely, while breaking down the ego. I would hope people would do more research than simply watch my videos but I cannot control that. Like you said, I put myself out there so if anyone would like to support that, the option is there.