Main Menu

Ribbit

Started by Toadisattva, April 26, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toadisattva

Good day methoxynauts,

I'm particularly interested in seeing where the plant based section of this website goes. I'll be keeping my eye on it  :o

Have a nice day.  :)

P.S. doing a captcha/verfication on every post is gonna get very annoying, perhaps a less intrusive troll/bot catch could be implemented?
My friends... the Toad has come home. There was smashing of the windows and crashing of the doors. There was crying of the weasels that fainted on the floor when the Toad came home. Shout "Hooray" - for Mr. Toad. Sound your horns, fire the cannons, shout "Hooray", for it's Toad's grrrrreat day!

Maya

Welcome!

Thanks for joining us in these early days of development. Fantastic that you are focused on the plant aspect .. I am very keen to learn from those who post in this area of the forum.

I appreciate your comment about the captcha situation. We are currently discussing & will get back to you.

Full power blessings to you, Toadisattva.  8)

Handshake

Quote from: Toadisattva on April 26, 2017, 04:18:04 PM
Good day methoxynauts,

I'm particularly interested in seeing where the plant based section of this website goes. I'll be keeping my eye on it  :o

Have a nice day.  :)

P.S. doing a captcha/verfication on every post is gonna get very annoying, perhaps a less intrusive troll/bot catch could be implemented?

Welcome Toadisattva! Sweet name :)
Thanks for being here with us, looking forward to your contributions! Please feel free to post some of your interests and curiosities in the plant-based section.

Handshake

P.S. You will be required to complete a captcha until you've made 5 posts. After that you'll be able to post without needing to do that. :)

Magus

Thank you moderators for working on the captcha issue!