Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Introductions/Newbies / Greetings 🙏
« Last post by alphabe on June 30, 2021, 02:46:27 PM »
Hello everyone :)
Earlier today I was searching for integration information to help me. I found a podcast which I listened to, that introduced me to this forum.
I am 2 weeks out of a retreat experience where I had Bufo 4x full strength, 2 microdoses, 3 kambo treatments and 1 very challenging Samadhi ceremony, all over the course of 5 days. The whole time and for several days after I basically didn't sleep, but tried to let my body rest as I went through what seemed like endless reactivations.
Overall, this was by far the most profound thing I have ever experienced of course (previous experiences with LSD, psilocybin and ayahuasca), and a TREMENDOUS amount of clearing and healing took place. But...now I am home and having some pretty strong emotional swings, feelings of confusion as I try to provess everything and think of how I will apply it moving forward.
The integration aspects of the center I attended are lacking, which is way I am here.
Hoping to find more info, share, connect, understand more about WTF just happened and move on in a most positive way.
Thank you for listening 🧡
Poetry and Art / Not Exactly Poetry... but Deeply Inspired Words.
« Last post by Rising Spirit on June 05, 2021, 08:29:10 PM »
These random sentences were jotted down just hours after one of my most powerful 5 journeys.  I just found this piece of scrap paper that I had written down a series of choppy, flowery descriptives.  This is hardly poetry but is fueled by the nondual field with this most sacred of medicines.  _/|\_ _/|\_

"Mudras & Kundalini spontaneously bloom from the immersion.  The songbird takes flight through 12 planes, plus Infinity."

"Parallel bars of ascending light rays radiate a vortexial plume of energy.  Harmonics of the dual frequencies entwined, together unite in one supreme overtone (all sonic oscillations melting into one AUM vibration)."

"The breathless state and unmoving body, coalescing in euphoria.  Light dissolving into light abounds.  Empty sky, limitless expanse of bliss beats inside of one's drumming heart."

"Ergo, Absolute bliss=Divine rapture=Satori=Samadhi are indeed noble words...   but no uttered words can capture the effulgent fusion."

"Euphoric, enigmatic quietude absorbs the gesture of self...  revealing a grand transcendence.  Wings spread wide beyond all thought, lift the minds heart, forevermore flying into Godself."
Introductions/Newbies / Greetings!!!
« Last post by Didgital on May 27, 2021, 11:45:46 AM »
Hello, my name is didgital. I have been interested in psychedelics for most of my life. 5 meo dmt was possibly the most profound healing experience of my life. Lately I have acquired a specific variety of phalaris arundinacea (I'm prolly misspelling that. Anyway, I'm mainly here to learn and share my progress with that project but I am always down to talk psychedelics!!
Introductions/Newbies / Hello!
« Last post by Kayonixo on May 14, 2021, 01:30:54 PM »
Hello! New to the forum. Here to seek guidance and learn more about the experience. Have had a very traumatic life and in desperate need of healing. Any feedback, info and direction is wholly appreciated!
Science / The Hamilton Morris synthesis method....Is this the standard method?
« Last post by iantripps on May 13, 2021, 03:11:50 PM »
Newbie here. Pardon my ignorance but is the process shown by Hamilton Morris the "standard" method of synthetic production? Any tips or comments? TIA
Introductions/Newbies / introduction
« Last post by learner4life74 on May 13, 2021, 12:49:10 AM »
hello from somewhere in the mountains...thank you for this place i have spoken of to friends yet never puyt myself out here..its time for me to ask u to let me in. to tell me how to find the light that is in us all and bask in its glow...this place is sacred to me and i hope you find me a worthy bee..
Introductions/Newbies / Hello
« Last post by Paulsirius on May 12, 2021, 12:19:33 AM »
Hi All

Thank you for having me.

I have worked with medicines for many years and facilitate with some in a sacred ceremonial way. I have had the privilege of having a few experiences with 5meo and intend to work with it more hence wanting to join this great resource.

I look forward to learning and contributing.

Much Love
Paul Sirius
Introductions/Newbies / Hi all
« Last post by Markus on May 09, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »
Hey, so nice to be here.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to join this community of like minded people.

It is highly important to have a sitter during the experience, as the experience is powerful.

My experiences with 5 are few. Both synthetic and also toad venom. I find both quite different in contrast. I can only recommend to try both, to see which one suits your needs best.

Peace!!!!
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello everyone =)
« Last post by melancha on May 06, 2021, 08:38:30 AM »
Hello, new here too.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Aloha fellow psychonauts!
« Last post by melancha on May 06, 2021, 08:35:41 AM »
Hello! New here as well. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10