Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / 5-meo and interconnectivity
« Last post by Wakingup1901 on March 06, 2021, 11:54:25 AM »
Happy day  ^-^ . Through meditation and occasional psilocybin use I’ve become increasingly aware of our interconnectedness. I’m interested in increasing this awareness in myself and others because I firmly believe it’s a cure for what ails our society. Having no 5-meo experience of my own, I’m wondering what your thoughts are regarding its use for increasing this awareness more rapidly than the tried and true methods I’ve used. Thank you! Peace and love
Introductions/Newbies / Hello and 1st time tonight!
« Last post by FireHeart on March 04, 2021, 01:05:19 PM »
Hello Fellow Voyagers,

Very happy to have found this forum and it already provided me with valuable advice. I am launching for the first time with 5MEO tonight.
Introductions/Newbies / Looking to learn
« Last post by Wakingup1901 on March 02, 2021, 05:47:52 PM »
I’m filled with love for all and am eager to learn from you and this sacred medicine  <3 _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Light, finally...emerging from the dark tunnel
« Last post by samyama on March 02, 2021, 03:46:28 PM »
hello folks - my first post. 

a torturous year for all of us in one way or another.  some suffered more than others; some held up pretty well.  i am of the former.  the isolation, fear and uncertainty took a real toll on me.  yet it feels in some odd way to have been, like all journeys, a lesson.  i just had my first vaccine dose; the feeling of hope is coming back to me after being absent for so long.
i've always been an explorer and seeker; an artist, musician and teacher.  someone who feels fully, loves completely and tries to understand others' perspectives without judgement.  i am grateful for this life regardless of the struggles.  the highs - the joys - the connections - all make it worthwhile.
rather than boast and broadcast some list of molecules and medicines i've known and loved, i'll just say i'm experienced and have traveled bravely and boldly.  since i was a teenager before i knew it was medicine, and now working with a therapist who uses MDMA and psychedelics in her work.  my life has changed profoundly from this work and it has inspired me to pursue this field as my next endeavor in life, professionally, if you will.
yet, i have yet to experience 5-MEO-DMT.  as i do and always have done, i like to learn as much as possible about a medicine before i make the commitment to take that voyage.  i am close.  this is why i am here.  to meet people who know more than me and to learn more than i already know.  and both of those measurements are vast; no matter how much i know, i know nothing.  there was a time i thought i knew everything (ah, youth...) - but then i thought better of it...
greetings to all - glad to be here - blessings
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Old Man still Evolving
« Last post by Rising Spirit on February 25, 2021, 08:55:18 AM »
But it continues to make me curious about what could happen in the future and how might other substances help.  Since then I've tried sessions of LSD, mushrooms, and 5-MEO-DMT (I had trouble getting a full hit of this - very intense for about a minute but then faded fast).  Anyway, still hopeful, still learning, and still evolving.Dave

Welcome aboard,  brother.  I am curious what you've done, in terms of preparation and/or practices, so as to build receptivity to the sacred medicines and train oneself in surrendering conditioned mindsets.  I find sitting and moving meditation key to my capacity to release myself during ceremony.  And I personally feel that age is never a barrier to breakthroughs.  My own inaugural voyage with 5-MeO-DMT happened just 3 months prior to my 60th birthday.  Honestly, I initially thought I might actually stroke out...  but that was simply my fear being ripped away faster than I was comfortable with, given the rapidity of my heartbeat and the quick onset of self erasure and all.  That said, my ten journeys are perhaps the greatest blessing to have happened in my entire lifetime.  Please share something of your 5 experiences in the proper subforum.  It's great to have you join the fold.   _/|\_ _/|\_

That’s really great to know! Less shock to the system = less reactivations
Law / Lore / Re: State-legalize 5-MeO-DMT in California?
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 24, 2021, 09:56:39 AM »
A great article! I think that most would agree that it is best that people in possession of 5-MeO-DMT need not be put in handcuffs.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Old Man still Evolving
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 24, 2021, 09:54:45 AM »
Welcome Dave  ^-^
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Curious visitor
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 24, 2021, 09:53:53 AM »
Welcome! We look forward to learning with you  ;D
Introductions/Newbies / Re: hello sweet 5meo's
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on February 24, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »
Welcome!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]