Main Menu

Recent posts

Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by Inquirer - August 19, 2023, 07:00:15 PM
I've found IM to be incredible as well. Great for both 5-Meo-DMT, DMT, and I'm sure other psychedelics too. Very underrated/misunderstood ROA.

Has a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough dose using this method been clearly defined? I saw 10mg in this thread, but I've found that's not necessarily true if your goal is a full release. I suppose another factor at play would be which salt is used. I think HCL contains more 5-MeO-DMT per mg compared to fumarate.
Introductions/Newbies / Newbie intro, hello
Last post by Big Wheel - August 14, 2023, 10:35:08 AM
Hi all,

I found this forum through the Michael Pollan website, while looking for info.  I have no experience of 5-MeO-DMT at all, but I'm hoping to participate in a clinical study later this year.  The study is re. it's use for treatment resistant depression.

I would be grateful for any information out there re. it's use for TRD from anyone who may have used it for this purpose or participated in a clinical trial.  I've been invited for screening, so hopefully I will be accepted🤞.
👋 Big Wheel
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction 1st post
Last post by Starling3132 - August 09, 2023, 01:18:07 PM
Hello, so I've dabbled with this medicine for probably close to 20 years.

I've been a reader of forums many times over the years but have never made a post.

Definitely on the path of spiritual medicines. In the process of making some enhanced Leaf blend with the organic chemistry version of the toad medicine. I've reached some Hang-Ups and issues in my process and I'm seeking more professional help out there hopefully someone can help me.

About me, I work from home, I'm a researcher, expanding my consciousness, health and wellness, esoteric metaphysics and spirituality. Systems buster! Enjoying the great shift of Earth for all that it's worth. I seek to help other people open their mind and remember things.
Poetry and Art / Integration Collage
Last post by Joshr - July 28, 2023, 09:29:24 PM
Collage
Poetry and Art / First time poem
Last post by Joshr - July 28, 2023, 08:29:44 AM
In the quiet, a hum begins,
Low, high-pitched, throbbing,
A sci-fi echo, spreading,
A vibration on the edge of perception.

Movement, not through space,
But a transport, a falling,
Yet not down, but towards something,
An elusive somewhere.

The world, a sponge,
I, not growing, but spreading,
Like water soaking into fibers,
Barriers dissolving, boundaries fading.

Moments of terror, feelings of grace,
Artistic sensations, a creative embrace,
Experiencing the act of creation,
And the state of being created.

Connections between ideas emerge,
Apparent, obvious, yet novel,
Shared in dialogue, unexpectedly,
A web of thoughts, interwoven.

Laying down, everything shifts,
The world remains, yet different,
A sense of presence, embodied,
No person, yet an existence persists.
Introductions/Newbies / Introducing Self
Last post by Joshr - July 23, 2023, 01:30:51 PM
Hi all!

My 1st Journey is coming up in a few days. Reading up on others' experiences.
Introductions/Newbies / Hello everyone
Last post by Satori - July 15, 2023, 11:31:46 AM
Hi there,

Big time interested in the 5meo experience. Never tried it before but I love reading about it.
Introductions/Newbies / Dose of the oxalate salt, and ...
Last post by Bigmouth - June 30, 2023, 01:39:13 AM
Hello,

I haven't found any reliable information on how the dose of the oxalate salt of 5-meo would differ from the freebase. Since it is a salt it is not compromised solely of 5-meo and therefore the dose should be a bit higher. I have read that it contains 70% 5-meo by weight, but I'd very much like a source or calculation to corroborate that statement. Any help with that would be much appreciated!

I'm curious about 5-meo due to two reasons: extensive meditation practice with much less results than expected (by myself and teachers), and fairly extensive experience with high dose psychedelics with maybe only one full blown mystical experience (10 years ago). Now it sounds like I'm only after the experience, and sure, curiosity is definitely a factor, but not the main one. I'm hoping this can get me unstuck in meditation and also stop my constant fluctuation between existential restless and depression, and very little time in between.
General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by famine - June 17, 2023, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: Inquirer on June 13, 2023, 12:03:19 PMWhile I agree 100% this looks awful for the church, and it's hard to imagine not labeling it as proven bunk after the lab tests and church back-peddling, I do have to add myself amongst the group that believes the experience is different from regular mushrooms. To me it was like three times more potent by weight and it did have a quality that's reminiscent of 5-MeO-DMT.

It's interesting that myself and a number of others are reporting similarly. If it is somehow legit, I wonder how seemingly so much contradicting evidence exists. Though in my case, it's not really relevant anyway because I found 5-MeO-DMT to be superior and would always pick it when given a choice. Just my two cents on the matter.

I do believe the placebo is very strong. And honestly after doing 5-MeO-DMT, I don't think you are an unbias opinion. For me even regular shrooms after 5-MeO-DMT give me full on 5meo reactivations. Extremely strong. I would think it could same to others, especially if they believe they are going into a shrooms + 5meodmt experience.
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Inquirer - June 16, 2023, 12:10:12 PM
Agreed, that would be really interesting. I've heard there's experiments involving DMT where participants are kept under the influence for extended times via IV. I think they're being held at the breakthrough level too. That alone would be wild, but to do the same with 5 could be something else entirely considering its relative ability to heal and change a person.