Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Paul M Nipper, November 21, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul M Nipper

Hello brothers and sisters. I was invited to this forum by many, and finally made it here  ;D

Introduction....

I am here to learn from others, and share my own personal experiences with others. All in the interest of keeping those who seek SAFE, above all.

I am an ordained minister through an ONAC Church located in Kentucky. I am an active facilitator of plant medicine ceremonies in Washington State. Although I do not facilitate Toad ceremonies personally, I have worked extensively with others who do. We have tried to provide "complete" retreat weekends for people who come to us. We often provided Ayahuasca, or analogs, Changa, DMT, and Psilohuasca ceremonies, and also Toad medicine as an add on when a facilitator is available.  It is thru my experience and interaction with other facilitators that I have made it sort of my mission to assist others in choosing a proper facilitator when it comes to any Sacrament. As well as speaking out against those who are in my opinion, less than competent, or worse willfully negligent. I have nothing to gain by confronting other facilitators, other than the knowledge that I have made my best effort to inform others of the options that are available. There are countless conversations on Facebook that I have engaged many of the members of this forum in, which is what brings me here now. My intentions are NOT to disparage anyone facilitator. But I am not shy about expressing my opinion when it comes to less than safe, or sharing information that may not shed the brightest of light on any particular facilitator. I am well aware of how these conversations can and will induce some anger or other feelings in those who disagree with me. But this confrontational dialog is not what I am here to insite. I only wish to help others find the medicine, and the proper facilitator. The toad ceremony will be the most profound moment of many people's lives, and as a facilitator of other Sacraments, it is my ethical responsibility to those who seek, to inform them all. My only intention is to ensure that we all have OUR moment with the medicine. Then integrate The Moment into our lives, effectively healing ourselves, and ALL of humanity by raising the Collective Consciousness of the Planet to a new level of understanding, empathy, and most importantly, LOVE for ALL of our relations.

Blessings to ALL. I LOVE YOU  <3 <3 <3

Changaleros

Hheheh :D thats is Paul lets spread the word of wisdom :D LOVE YOU BROTHER :D SENDING BIG HUG FROM sLOVEia  ;) <3 <3 <3

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive!

It's a pleasure to have you here and we look forward to your contributions. :)

You now have full access to all the message boards.  :)) <3 _/|\_

Flux

Greetings Paul,

Great to have you here at last and I know from other social media interactions that your contributions here will be a most valuable addition to the dialogue around this most profound of medicines and the spiritual, philosophical, metaphysical, personal-interpersonal and trans-personal implications it carries :)

Teina mai  :)

Flux

free-range

You are very welcome here Paul, thank you.
—surrender completes us—

Hal

Glad to see your voice expressed here, Paul

Blessings,

Hal

Paul M Nipper

Nice to meet you all, and nice to see those I already know. I'm not to familiar with this format. But I'm trying to learn it...hahaha
Looking forward to the conversations to come <3