Main Menu

Blessings Friends - Introductions

Started by celestiowl, June 20, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestiowl

Wonderful to join you all here. I have been working with synthetic and some of the bufo for 4 years now, and blessed to facilitate some ceremonies with the synthetic. I offer all the participants of the ceremonies I work with an astrology reading before ceremony and a follow up after to assist with contextualizing the archetypal initiations of their momentous journey. My goal is to work in a more outdoor holistic retreat context, bringing various tools of transformation and integration, many of which I have been cultivating in my own life, including Rebirthing Breathwork, Regression Therapy, Human Design, Astrology, Dance, Qi Gong, Tantric Meditation and Eyegazing/NEotantric heart practices.

Luminous Eternal,
CelestiOwl

Handshake

Welcome CelestiOwl!

Really excited for your contributions to this community and for what you bring with your experiences in your work.

Blessings,
HumbleVoyager

Flux

Welcome Celestiowl,
I look forward to your offerings in this space. The melding of Qi-Gong with 5-MeO is of particularly interest as I have found the channelling of energy with these medicines is especially congruent with such a practice and something I wish to learn more about.
Gracias,
Flux