Main Menu

Love to all and glad to be here

Started by Jsurf, June 28, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jsurf

Hello tribe,

I'm a newbie here, but really looking forward to sharing knowledge and experiences beyond the veil. I'm glad to see some familiar people here but i won't limit myself to them.
My psychonaut experiences are varied. I have experienced the mushrooms (psylocibin), LSD, MDMA, NN-DMT, and the Toad. The Toad was the ultimate experience. My first meeting with the Toad was last December with the good Dr Octavio, bless his soul, since then I have had another 4 meetings.
I can't say that I've been cured as such of anything, (I still smoke cigarettes regularly!) except one thing- I have absolutely been re-assured of who we are in relation to the universe and our connection to all of life. I came out of my experience feeling very much more at home with being a being in this training ground called Earth, yet, while many questions were answered, others arise as a soul evolves.
I'm particularly interested in discussion of the actual nuts and bolts workings of the mind and how these experiences help us cultivate our "other" abilities. I found my journeys helped me understand better a lot about unloading emotional/physical blockages and healing energy.

Flux

Welcome Jsurf,

The notion of 'curing' ourselves is an interesting one in relation to medicine work (curiously it seems that there are very high rates of tobacco smoking in the psychedelic/entheogenic community !?). I think the ability of these substances to heal really relies on the directing of intention and framing of a given issue and what appears to be happening is that the mind-manifesting properties of psychedelics help us to 'hijack' our mind's own placebo effect and make it work in our favour when applied to a specific problem and many times this is by "unloading emotional/physical blockages' and with 5-MeO I have seen how issue like anxiety and depression can arise at an energetic level, that is to say the subtle nervous system that informs our emotions.

Gracias