Main Menu

FULL RELEASE DOSE

Started by Equable, September 04, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equable

This subject has me confused. In my first experience, I smoked 70mg. It was wonderful. In the second, 50mg, very intense but shorter. In the third, only 10mg and I was always conscious. Now I read in the post about doses, which speak of 20mg for a full release.

RoundAbout

I don't really know what you're asking, but perhaps you're confused about dosage for venom (which you used?) vs. pure.

Equable

Yes, that issue is clear to me. I only use 5meoDMT from the toad.

Handshake

Different people have different metabolisms, and it seems that there is pretty wide variation on what doses cause full releases for different people. There are also other factors to consider, such as mental state and the concentration of 5-MeO-DMT in the toad venom, as the amount of 5-MeO-DMT varies. As such, some people need very little to break through while others need considerably more to "get there".

Equable

Thanks for helping me expand the concept.

Handshake

Equable

What is the lowest dose that someone has inhaled to get the full release?

Handshake

I have read people using as little as 5mg of the synthetic freebase having a breakthrough.

physics envy

One person in the facebook group "Toad & 5-MeO Forum & Support" recently reported that over time, his full release dose has decreased down to as low as 10-20mg TOAD, with 20-30 being his sweet spot.

Handshake

This idea of "full release" is a bit overrated and over hyped in my opinion. The question of what "full release" is largely unknown, and the amount it will take for one person to get there varies greatly compared to another person. It is best then to consider that any dose could potentially be a "full release" if the individual is ready for a full release. If one is not ready, no dose can force such an experience.

Equable

Now I understand it as well.