Main Menu

Introduction Beforehand

Started by GratefulHorticulturist, January 11, 2019, 02:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GratefulHorticulturist

Hello Everyone. My name is James. I'm a 30yo horticulturist who has always been interested in plant medicine, secondary metabolites, and all the other ethenogens out there. Since I hit puberty I've had some pretty bad depression and tried several medications and vices to help. No antidepressants ever touched it, but I found microdosing psylocibin and LSD to be very beneficial. I still struggle with meaning sometime and look forward to my first ceremony next week. To say i wasn't nervous would be a lie, I will say I'm ready to get through it though. I learned about this forum on a podcast last night and I plan to soak up as much info as I can through all the experience hear. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

joee

Hello!  Im new here too.
Hope the toad treats you well

joee

I did kambo for my first experience 2 days ago, to clean out my physical and energetic body first.  Placed dots over the upper heart chakra area (thymus), back of neck to open throat chakra, and on my solar plexus to effect my will power in a positive way

40mG dose smoked out of a straight glass stem.  I got skillz that way, smoked tons of n,n in my day so the come up felt VERY familiar.

I swear... I felt gods love eminating from my chest.  PURE beauty.  I was crying and screaming in gratitude. SO powerful

Good luck. 

Meditate right before you blast off, maybe even some metta/;oving kindness to get your heart right.  Itll mute out the fear and get you started in the direction you want to go

Handshake

Welcome GH!

I hope you find plenty of information here and that you feel free to ask further questions of the info you seek is missing. Wishing you all the best.