Main Menu

Great to see the 5 Hive easy access format. May it grow.

Started by Migaloo, May 03, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migaloo

Hi, Just like to say I'm really happy this site has been developed. I am the founder and admin for Toad and 5 Meo DMT Testimonials FB site where we often struggled with the FB format. Some good info sometimes got buried in the mass of posts, so Im glad those with the skills and energy have got this together. I want to support this new 5 Hive site and encourage the 3400 members from the other site to join and contribute and transfer their relevant material to this site. It has a lot of valuable info there in non transferable thread forms and in the files section that can help people decide if toad is for them and also how to integrate and work with the experience. Some of this info I'm sure will migrate across. I can't  transfer all this info or Testimonials as it has to be done on a individual level for privacy and copyright issues. I see the merits of the secure and easy access able format and I don't see the FB site being in competition with this site as it could be an easy step for people to find this site. There are many toad sites on the net now that form a function. I suggest a moderator contacts these various groups and you share your link and vision.

A little bit of personal info> I am a Filmmaker and a Skipper. I made probably the first doco on Ayahuasca in the 90s called "Shamans of the Amazon" and am in production of another doco called "The Toad the Whale and the Sun" I co-own a 45 ft yacht called Migaloo 2 that I use as a platform to raise awareness on marine conservation issues. I usually spend around 3 months every year sailing and hanging out with the humpback whales that migrate up the East coast of OZ. Last year I spent 6 weeks in Mexico working with Toad medicine and exploring ways to help preserve the Toad. If interested, people can see my last doco, read the synopsis of my new one and read my 20 testimonials from mexico at www.thegodmoleculemovie.com

I look forward to some robust discussions and sharing here, especially around processes to preserve the Toad and ways its sacrament can be used to progress evolution on this beautiful planet. Ribbit.

Migaloo, the white humpback whale, means white fella in the local original language

Xzen

Thanks for joining us here, Migaloo. Your presence & experience is a gift to this community.

Toad & 5 MeO DMT Testimonials is indeed a valuable site, which I have learned a lot from over time.

I too hope that the members there will recognise the merit of a platform that is easily searchable & secure.

For a future that we are proud of, with the collective vision of toad care & evolution for
Quotethis beautiful planet.

Ribbit
Xzen.