Main Menu

Hi to the Hive!

Started by tinmash, December 10, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinmash

Hi All,
So glad to have been invited to join this forum. Amongst other things, I've had quite a lot of experience with entheogens and plant medicines in recent years, having travelled in Peru, Brazil and Mexico as well as with researchers and curanderos in Europe and UK. I was wholly unaware of 5MEO until a couple of years ago when I attended an inspiring talk by Dr Martin Ball in London UK. I followed up by reading one of his works, as well as James Oroc's Tryptamine Palace, but it took quite a while to find the way to actually have the 5MEO experience. Finally found a way, twice, this year.

Both experiences were beyond wonderful, beyond words, utterly ineffable, and I'm still near-overwhelmed with awe and wonder at times, even months later as I relive, at least in part, the memories of those two life-changing days.
I'm looking forward to finding out more about 5MEO here in this forum. Great to know there's so much serious research going on into this. In these difficult times, more than ever, we need it.
:) 

I would like to add that, since my experiences I have become very aware of how imperilled and in need of protection the toad is. By all accounts, lab-synthesised 5MEO offers an equal experience. Neither are easy to access but the way forward has to be to protect and avoid any harmful exploitation of the natural world.   

Handshake

Quote from: tinmash on December 10, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
I would like to add that, since my experiences I have become very aware of how imperilled and in need of protection the toad is. By all accounts, lab-synthesised 5MEO offers an equal experience. Neither are easy to access but the way forward has to be to protect and avoid any harmful exploitation of the natural world.
+1

Thanks for this beautiful sentiment. I agree completely. It is best that we find a way to move consciousness forward without harming nature outside ourselves more than we already have.