Main Menu

Recent posts

Introductions/Newbies / Re: I'm Here Now
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:38:54 AM
Welcome aboard  :)

_/|\_
General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by Brother Goose - April 04, 2024, 10:29:58 AM
Would love to see the substances tested by a third party again, my understanding is that all previous times turned up nothing when this was done.
General Discussion / Re: 4-HO-5-MeO-DMT & The Churc...
Last post by ayalight - April 02, 2024, 07:31:28 PM
In this recent podcast the "churches" chemist explains his process of investigating the substance and what he has found so far. He is more circumspect in his descriptions than the PR the church put out. Though he feels he really may have found it. I can't comment on his chemical analysis. Perhaps others who are more molecularly fluent here can?
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/entheogenic/episodes/2024-03-25T10_00_00-07_00
Science / Re: 5MeO-DMT prefers 5-HT1A
Last post by rainbowbody - April 02, 2024, 04:55:28 PM
Quote from: Frog on January 15, 2024, 09:39:02 AMDr Manesh Girn PhD. Psychedelic Neuroscientist, explains the neurological pathway and neuroplasticity induced by 5Meo-DMT.

Manesh has been lead or co-author on over a dozen scientific publications and book chapters on psychedelics, the default-mode network, and related topics. He actively collaborates with leaders in psychedelic science such as Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, and is also Chief Research Officer at the Canadian psychedelic bioscience company EntheoTech Bioscience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsE5WXys8JY
Thank you for posting this :)
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by shakyradical - April 01, 2024, 12:16:00 PM
glad you're okay dude.

I don't presume to have any place to tell you what to do, but I can say for me, I am pretty careful of exact doing with 5, seems like not a lot of margin for mucking about.

ad yeah man, IV would be so wild!  1mg would be a wise starting point IMO.  even half if you're alone.

I microdose half a mg intramuscular and it's right on the border of being sub-perceptual.
General Discussion / Re: Whiteout Experiences From ...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 29, 2024, 04:39:03 AM
I had this white light experience with my first and only (thus far) time doing bufo toad venom. Everything was pure bright light and fluxing energy that was going straight through me. Definitely seems to be a common effect with a full 5 blastoff.
General Discussion / Re: Microdosing 5 Fumarate (Sn...
Last post by Brother Goose - March 29, 2024, 04:33:47 AM
Snorted a few bumps the other day probably 1-3mg over time. Not sure I felt much but was on a ton of other stuff at the time. Will be trying the same dose with nothing else in combination sometime soon.
General Discussion / Re: Intravenous Injection ROA
Last post by Brother Goose - March 29, 2024, 04:31:58 AM
Spontaneously tried what I expected to be a small dose IV the other day. Probably 1-3mg. Was really intense and lead to a complete loss of consciousness after about a minute. Woke up collapsed on the floor. Will not repeat. Im grateful to be ok. Word to the wise unless your doing it in a very very exact and observed setting never try IVing this.
Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by shakyradical - March 28, 2024, 05:04:49 PM
hey all,

I figured it worth mentioning that I've also tried 5 via sub cue, which is even slower a ROA than IM.

thinking a great method would be take half the dose subcue and half Im for an even smother rise and release. 

Preparation and Integration / Re: So You Want To Intramuscul...
Last post by 1Presence - March 28, 2024, 01:58:44 PM
This is really helpful!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to post this.  I appreciate the emphasis on safety and sterility.