Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Introductions/Newbies / Hi - Nice to meet everyone!
« Last post by Anton on January 22, 2022, 11:04:10 PM »
Hi Friends,

My name is Anton and I'm grateful to be a part of this group and learn and share with like-minded people. Thanks!
Greetings All,
                        I just wanted to touch bases with all of you fine 5 people.  Cheers for the New Year.  As so few comments have been added to this thread, it might be wiser to let it drift off into obscurity as some kind of cosmic gibberish?  Or might there still be something valid we might share about shifting conscious-awareness from the personal to the supra-personal...  from the individuated to the un-individuated...  from the awareness of form and substance, to the expansion of awareness that crosses into the formless and insubstantial?  I do believe there is.  Granted, any descriptions or lofty ideas we might convey deal in the dichotimous nature of the narrative...  I still naively feel it is healthy and most worthwhile to compare and/or contrast notes.   8)

One notion has come to crystallize within my admittedly limited human capacity for thought, which revolves around this rather heady matter, is how the blinding WHITE brilliance suddenly erases the dynamic of both self and other.  The experience is wholly nondual and the impact is staggering!  And it creates an existential urgency deep inside of the soul centered within this passing dream of mortal life.  One instinctively crafts an alternative paradigmn, internally and externally, for one's consciousness itself.  Born within the rapid expansion and full bloom of an energetic eclipsing with the Unified Field, whose vacuum absorbs and obliterated subjectivity like a supernova exploding galexies into star dust, enigmatically seats an epicentrical clear light void/zero-point energy field of sheerest quintessence, pulsing from deep within the vast emptiness.  As there can exist no duality in the very core of this all-pervasive force, the innate witnessing self is dissolved within seconds.  KABOOM and then no-thing.  No divisions or multiplications are even possible within the vortexial fulcrum of the Omniversal (were one silly enough to attempt to conceptualize a formula to pin-point the One, it would prooves ineffibley elusive).  Ironically, said Omniversal singularity is also born of an absolute zero-point inversion.  The eternal Tao.

Hence the blank canvas of subjective perceptual context?  Minutes later the ego incrementally coagulates and phew!  Back down to earth with a profound sense of gratitude and sincere humility.  After all, who isn't humbled by such a force?  In such an immense wake, grounding, balancing and integrating such phenomenal changes in perceptual data becomes by way of necessity, one's primary focus, both during the peak and following the destruction, dissemination, re-assimilation and entire rebirthing process.  Growing a new skin, if you will?  A skin which directly understands the underlying spirit humming within the emptiness within the fullness.  Recognizing a symbiosis with The Source and an empathic, inter-connection with all other forms of life...  to grasp some iota of reasonable cognizance of what takes place during a full whiteout experience and how to then reflect something positive and how this then, becomes quite life affirming.  Thoughts, counterpoints or personal anecdotes?  Namaskar folks.  _/|\_ _/|\_

Introductions/Newbies / Re: Blessings from Baja California MX
« Last post by Rising Spirit on January 13, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »
5MEO found me.  I waited 2 years for my first experience, which was divinely orchestrated in the most beautiful of circumstances. Pure magic. I acquired a cartridge of synthetic 5MEO about two months after my toad experience and have had about a dozen subsequent experiences since, navigating my way through a better understanding of this sacred substance, feeling called to learn as much as possible so I may safely share it with others.

I too share your feeling that this molecule is sacred and one is called to journey deeper and deeper into the immensity and sheer mysticism of such an experience.

I am here to learn. To grow. To connect with others who share my passion for this medicine.  To understand more about this divine gift, myself and our innate connection to everyone and everything.

I'm fascinated about the connection of 5MEO and higher states of consciousness mentioned in the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and other ancient texts. I'm interested in using this sacrament as a spiritual tool as we evolve into higher states of consciousness shifting into this new age. I'm enthralled with how it works in the brain and promotes neurogenesis.

Welcome home friend.  Please share some of your experiences with 5-MeO-DMT with the collective and feel free to include personal revelations, as well as cosmic ones.  It's always wonderful to compare notes or bring up pertinent aspects of our psychedelic voyages.  And yes, yes, yes...  enormous parallels exist between ancient yogic practices and the 5 experience.  I believe strongly that our beloved sacrement gifts the very kernel of Advaita Vedanta. 

My own personal lineage stems from the Tamil Nadu Nath tradition, Kundalini Yoga and Tantra, by way of Kriya Yoga (as taught by Paramahamsa Yogananda and the SRF) and other schools.  If one pays close attention, there exist clear hints of the alchemical connection, secret Ayurvedic medicines, by way of Sri Babaji Maharaj's instructions to a young Lahiri Mahasaya. 

Once I was also involved with the Sant Mat path of Surat Shabd Yoga for some time, as my path unfolded.  I'm just not really a big fan of organizations, lineages nor well established sects...  too formal and hierarchical.  I have always  sought natural spontaneity. That said, the direct simplicity of Zen had always appealed to me.  This drew me towards Taoist teachings and naturally, sitting in Zazen became a path for decades. 

Please share your thoughts on meditation, psychedelics and their reverential integration within your own sadhana.  Grounding and finding meaning within very human, everyday events is so vitally key to our spiritual buoyancy.     

I have been documenting my experience and delving into scientific research. I would love to speak with others about their experience with the medicine, and eventually compile everything into a book. I'm a writer / yoga and meditation teacher, recently opened a healing studio on the beach in Baja about 3 hours south of San Diego. Ultimately, I'd like to hold ceremony in studio  and safely hold space for others interested in intentionally using this medicine. 

It is so so so sacred and I am humbled, honored, and beyond grateful for this gift.
 <3 _/|\_

That's just pure awesomeness!  It's so fine to have your presence here & now, joining in honest discussion, connection and support with the rest of us.   _/|\_ _/|\_
Introductions/Newbies / Blessings from Baja California MX
« Last post by inspiringbliss on January 09, 2022, 08:25:36 PM »
5MEO found me.

I was introduced to the sacred substance 2.5 years ago when approximately one gram of toad pretty much fell from the sky into my possession. Hidden in a large jar of bee pollen that was gifted to me, I discovered one morning making a smoothie a small jar full of a substance that looked like shatter tumble out from the bee pollen jar that would ultimately change my life. While I had experience with some psychedelics, I didn't even know what 5MEO was. A buddy identified it for me, and I researched a bit, ultimately in awe at the fact that this substance had presented itself to me. Truly a gift from god.

I waited 2 years for my first experience, which was divinely orchestrated in the most beautiful of circumstances. Pure magic. I acquired a cartridge of synthetic 5MEO about two months after my toad experience and have had about a dozen subsequent experiences since, navigating my way through a better understanding of this sacred substance, feeling called to learn as much as possible so I may safely share it with others.

I am here to learn. To grow. To connect with others who share my passion for this medicine.  To understand more about this divine gift, myself and our innate connection to everyone and everything.

I'm fascinated about the connection of 5MEO and higher states of consciousness mentioned in the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and other ancient texts. I'm interested in using this sacrament as a spiritual tool as we evolve into higher states of consciousness shifting into this new age. I'm enthralled with how it works in the brain and promotes neurogenesis.

I have been documenting my experience and delving into scientific research. I would love to speak with others about their experience with the medicine, and eventually compile everything into a book. I'm a writer / yoga and meditation teacher, recently opened a healing studio on the beach in Baja about 3 hours south of San Diego. Ultimately, I'd like to hold ceremony in studio  and safely hold space for others interested in intentionally using this medicine.

It is so so so sacred and I am humbled, honored, and beyond grateful for this gift.

<3 _/|\_

5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Re: Open to any help here
« Last post by Rising Spirit on January 06, 2022, 11:29:39 AM »
I recently had my first sessions with 5 and am happy to have found this Forum to bounce some thoughts and feelings around here.
I had waited 3 years to do this medicine and I am now sure as to why I waited. I did 2 rounds of insufflation of 5mg then 15 minutes later, 7.5mg. Right after insufflating the 7.5 I totally blanked out and then caught myself catapulted at light speed towards complete unknown. My authentic self and its voice found me(no idea how long this took) and told me I had to come back or I would be lost in this void forever. There was no support even though I was with a group of 8 others and when needing help they were busy with another participant as there were only 2 people supporting.

Amazing.  This is a classic description of accelerating through the emptiness of the undifferentiated, vortexial fulcrum of the nondual void.  It's a rather self-obliterating experience.  As I've experienced it, the very fabric of oneself dissolves within the rushing force propelling the soul of the witness deeper and still deeper into the indivisibility of the bright void.  Some folks experience a tunnel, others not.  I always feel as if a black hole is sucking me through the membrane of the dualistic nature of our material paradigm.  Whoever I am without my body and mind is, dissipates into a blinding pulsation of insubstantial effulgence.  In such a state...  what remains of one's subjectivity is totally ill-equipped to grok the limitlessness of the primary Source of all of being and non-being.  Yet, like the old saying goes, "There is light at the end of the tunnel." 

As I started to come back, yet still very deep in the medicine, I was completely disregulated and sweating profusely. I literally sweated out my clothes and within an hour they were dry again. I fortunately had a litre of water with me and that was consumed during the latter part of this session. I was in and out over approx. 1hr to 1hr 15minutes till I started to settle again. I have no idea where I went other then I truly felt I was going towards insanity. I have done Ayahuasca in a therapeutic setting over the last 10 years and only purged at this level once before in an 8 day Dieta with Rose and Hawthorne with 3 sessions of Aya. I have had difficult sessions yet nothing like this ever came through. Doing 5 was so intense in this way for me!  After this initial experience I wasn't sure I wanted to do any more medicine yet I calmed my system enough to feel into doing it with a small amount and felt that I would be ok with smoking one hit of 5-6mg that was dosed out in a water pipe. This session was after a break of around 30 minutes and was much gentler even though I felt the sensation of getting launched and then ever so quickly coming back with tears of gratitude coming through. I have little memory of where I went in this second session yet did not feel any related panic or terror I felt in the insufflation process.

I cannot possibly say with any modicum of certainty, but you may have snorted more of the medicine than you were capable of handling just yet?  That being said, Terrance McKenna once said, "If you take a psychedelic and you're not afraid that you did too much, you didn't do enough."  With 5-MeO it's common to feel that one has overdosed and/or that one may actually have died physically.  There is def a learning curve to entering into oblivion.  But you are here now, aware of this present moment and we all welcome you home.   _/|\_ _/|\_

I would love to hear more about others experiences and am definitely open to share more of my experience here. I have been left feeling confused yet coming back to curiosity now as I resettle into my day to day. I am also able to admit that I had a lot going on in my personal life, being with a complete set of strangers, and being in a big city and its collective energy definitely played into this. I have also been very cognizant of the sheer lack of integration process. I had to call the person who offered the session to share and query what had happened as I felt I had been given too much. It took me a few days to find the words to share that allowed me to see and feel what was and is my own experience.

Thanks for any helpful thoughts and/or direction as I am still very open to doing more of this medicine, building up over time.

While set and setting are key for any ceremony, this sacrement has the tendency to wholly erase the subjectivity of the intrepid pilgrim upon the sacred journey, albeit it temporary.  The molecule will consistently strip one of everything one dreams reality to be.  Even so, we all return and ideally, we've learned something profoundly powerful and life affirming, although the details are largely ineffable.  Thank you for sharing your journeys!  You have crossed threshold and I salute you.  Air hug!   <3 <3

Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello
« Last post by morgan999 on January 04, 2022, 09:56:47 PM »
Tom,

Very uncommon to do 100+ 5meo, usually even experienced smokers find it too deep and scary. I did it and it sent me into years of mental health confusion maze.

I would be prudent on using psychedelics for healing, it's like a shock in the head, maybe with light doses to get the brain more flexible for a serious conventional psychotherapy.
Also for partying as you need to mix with MDMA, a dangerous drug.

I see them more as introspective tools for solid heads. Mixing 5meo and harmaline makes the brain very sensitive to surrounding information, it feels like talking with smart ghosts in a synesthesia way, overwhelming and irreversible, but also instructive if you like science, geopolitics, philosophy... My chance is that I'm Asperger and can handle it (that's why normal people shouldn't do it, madness is scary). It says things like "God doesn't play dice, he plays cards" a clue on the deterministic nature of reality, with a touch of freewill. The only scientific explanation I have is the matrix theory and those ghosts are algorithms, my living experience now is like video-game, with new powers, visions, etc... my game was design on their command, it is just pictures, it's safe, anyway it's coded in french so not very accessible for British language ???

Yes I met Robin years ago in London, he's a very nice guy. Unfortunately he was a scientist with no money working on light dose DMT, and I was a pragmatic engineer mixing drugs and we misunderstood a bit. Anyway he's working on 5meo now, hopefully with money so it's a very good sign. We definitely need more pioneers like him. Tell him hello if you see him, he should remember me  ;) /

take care,
Morgan
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello
« Last post by tomBombadil on January 04, 2022, 04:16:43 PM »
Hi again,

I'm very well versed with the dimensional travel induced by various psychedelics, including nnDMT and 5-MeO (100+ journeys through numerous portals), as well as psilocybin and LSD.

Good suggestion to follow Dr. Robin Carhart-Harris, thank you. I worked on the campaign to legalize psilocybin therapy in Oregon, and have met him a few times along the way.

Thanks too for the offer to download your game. I'm not super keen on pulling down and launching 1+ GB of unknown Matrix code, so I will respectfully pass on the opportunity to check out your work at this time. 8)

Very best wishes,
Tom
5-MeO-DMT Experiences and Testimonials / Open to any help here
« Last post by Satori007 on January 04, 2022, 01:53:41 PM »
I recently had my first sessions with 5 and am happy to have found this Forum to bounce some thoughts and feelings around here.

I had waited 3 years to do this medicine and I am now sure as to why I waited. I did 2 rounds of insufflation of 5mg then 15 minutes later, 7.5mg. Right after insufflating the 7.5 I totally blanked out and then caught myself catapulted at light speed towards complete unknown. My authentic self and its voice found me(no idea how long this took) and told me I had to come back or I would be lost in this void forever. There was no support even though I was with a group of 8 others and when needing help they were busy with another participant as there were only 2 people supporting.

As I started to come back, yet still very deep in the medicine, I was completely disregulated and sweating profusely. I literally sweated out my clothes and within an hour they were dry again. I fortunately had a litre of water with me and that was consumed during the latter part of this session. I was in and out over approx. 1hr to 1hr 15minutes till I started to settle again. I have no idea where I went other then I truly felt I was going towards insanity. I have done Ayahuasca in a therapeutic setting over the last 10 years and only purged at this level once before in an 8 day Dieta with Rose and Hawthorne with 3 sessions of Aya. I have had difficult sessions yet nothing like this ever came through. Doing 5 was so intense in this way for me!  After this initial experience I wasn't sure I wanted to do any more medicine yet I calmed my system enough to feel into doing it with a small amount and felt that I would be ok with smoking one hit of 5-6mg that was dosed out in a water pipe. This session was after a break of around 30 minutes and was much gentler even though I felt the sensation of getting launched and then ever so quickly coming back with tears of gratitude coming through. I have little memory of where I went in this second session yet did not feel any related panic or terror I felt in the insufflation process.

I would love to hear more about others experiences and am definitely open to share more of my experience here. I have been left feeling confused yet coming back to curiosity now as I resettle into my day to day. I am also able to admit that I had a lot going on in my personal life, being with a complete set of strangers, and being in a big city and its collective energy definitely played into this. I have also been very cognizant of the sheer lack of integration process. I had to call the person who offered the session to share and query what had happened as I felt I had been given too much. It took me a few days to find the words to share that allowed me to see and feel what was and is my own experience.

Thanks for any helpful thoughts and/or direction as I am still very open to doing more of this medicine, building up over time.
Introductions/Newbies / Hello from the North
« Last post by Satori007 on January 04, 2022, 01:33:18 PM »
I have been curious about 'non ordinary states of consciousness' for quite some time and have been working with Holotropic Breathwork, Aya, Psilocybin, and a myriad of healing chemistry compounds over the last 12 years. I am very intrigued by 5meo and am here to learn from others experiences and the wisdom that has come through in their unique and authentic ways. Really happy to have found this site! Thank you to the creators and to those willing to share their journeys and lessons.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Greetings 🙏
« Last post by alphabe on January 04, 2022, 08:21:17 AM »
Interesting, my username changed :D

Wow...well, I continue to reflect on everything, slowly feeling it weave its way into my being, but the last few months have been a lot...
With some space between the experience and now, I certainly realize that I KNOW things I didn't used to know...I understand so much more about source/spirit, and the interconnectedness of us all...
Sometimes in my dreams I will still have a 'pulse' with oneness...
And my inner child healing, wow, that is coming along nicely.
Thank you so much for responding...
I had hoped so deeply to connect with others here, but not much of that happened, so I truly appreciate your message :)
Wishing you an amazing year <3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10