Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Introductions/Newbies / Hello!
« Last post by collaps13413364 on February 04, 2022, 04:12:30 AM »
Hello!
Thank you all for the great information on this forum!

I'm experienced in Ayahuasca (around 10 years since my first ceremony) but never had the experience with 5-MeO-DMT yet.
I'm in California/Bay Area.

Hope to learn from all of you.

Thanks!
Toad Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5meo and thyroid gland issues
« Last post by fainkujen on January 28, 2022, 11:27:40 AM »
Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Hello
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:21:38 AM »
Welcome!

Just a note that on this forum we do not discuss sourcing of illegal substances nor facilitate conversation about ceremonies/access points for the substance. As a harm reduction forum, we focus on people sharing their experiences with others and create a safe space to discuss topics thoughtfully.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Greetings 🙏
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:19:41 AM »
Welcome alphabe!

Most of the connection that happens on this forum is usually in the experience and other sections, since this section is mainly for a quick introduction.

Definitely share your experience if you want to in the Experiences section and I am willing to bet you’ll get some responses in there :)

Cheers HV
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Blessings from Baja California MX
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:16:13 AM »
Welcome, and that’s great you have had such a powerful and positive experience!

I would encourage you to take your time before jumping to serve medicine to others. The jump to serve medicine to others is really common among people who have taken this substance for the first time. Consider how you can use the insights from this experience to deepen in the things you are already very good at. Channeling what you have learned via the medicine into your current crafts and disciplines can be far greater service than serving or sitting for people.

That being said, perhaps with more time you decide that you do really want to hold space for people. In that case it is important to ask why and to think critically about whether you are adequately prepared to be responsible for the well-being of others both during and after such a powerful altered experience.

Glad to have you here and look forward to supporting your growth and progression as you integrate this experience into your life.
Introductions/Newbies / Re: PNW gang
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:10:52 AM »
Welcome!
Introductions/Newbies / Re: Oral 5meo-Dmt
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:10:07 AM »
Welcome!

Please feel free to share your experience here on the forums.

I would discourage emailing, as that defeats the whole purpose of being part of a forum community.
Toad Experiences and Testimonials / Re: 5meo and thyroid gland issues
« Last post by HumbleVoyager on January 28, 2022, 11:02:35 AM »
Do you know what the thyroid gland issues were?
Introductions/Newbies / Oral 5meo-Dmt
« Last post by Rbegin80 on January 28, 2022, 04:34:38 AM »
I have taken 5meo-Dmt orally.  It is a very pleasant experience!  Please email me and I can break it down!  Such a beautiful medicine! 
Introductions/Newbies / Introduction
« Last post by Rbegin80 on January 28, 2022, 04:30:05 AM »
Hello, I am Rbegin80, I am a veteran who was wounded in combat, that sent me on a path of healing.  I have experience with 5meo-Dmt, ayahuasca, Psilomethoxin and other psychedelics.  I am here to learn from others experience and share my own. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10