Main Menu

Pupil of Bufo Alvarius toad

Started by VedicPaul, September 16, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VedicPaul

Taken near my home in the McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Canon MP-E 65 macro lens/MT-24EX speed lite

Handshake

This is incredible! How did you get such a close shot??

VedicPaul

Thank you. I use the Canon MP-E65 macro lens. It's like a microscope that fits in a DSLR. Photography is my obsession. I see these toads every summer. My home is their habitat.

Handshake

But did you have to hold one up close to the camera or did they just sit there for you to take it?

VedicPaul

This one stayed fairly still. He was under an outside porch light waiting to eat insects. I told him to be like Fonzie from Happy Days. Cool.  ;D

VedicPaul

celestino

hi vedic paul,

it seems to me as the bottomless abyss of the absolute,or, nirvikalpa samadhi?

all the best. celestino

VedicPaul

Nirvikalpa Samadhi.    NIce to meet you brother. No words. ..............IT......................I still can't believe it. The most profound event of my life so far. Nothing even comes close. I'm so fortunate.........My GOD.......You know also.

Curador

Quote from: VedicPaul on September 16, 2018, 10:27:05 PM
Taken near my home in the McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Canon MP-E 65 macro lens/MT-24EX speed lite
That is as infinite looking as the white space I experienced. 

Small world.  The Gateway is on of my favorite places to photograph.  Haven't seen any toads after rains there...yet.

VedicPaul

Do you live in Arizona? I live just outside of Scottsdale. I find the toads in the Tonto National Forest.