Main Menu

Not Exactly Poetry... but Deeply Inspired Words.

Started by Rising Spirit, June 05, 2021, 08:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rising Spirit

These random sentences were jotted down just hours after one of my most powerful 5 journeys.  I just found this piece of scrap paper that I had written down a series of choppy, flowery descriptives.  This is hardly poetry but is fueled by the nondual field with this most sacred of medicines.  _/|\_ _/|\_

"Mudras & Kundalini spontaneously bloom from the immersion.  The songbird takes flight through 12 planes, plus Infinity."

"Parallel bars of ascending light rays radiate a vortexial plume of energy.  Harmonics of the dual frequencies entwined, together unite in one supreme overtone (all sonic oscillations melting into one AUM vibration)."

"The breathless state and unmoving body, coalescing in euphoria.  Light dissolving into light abounds.  Empty sky, limitless expanse of bliss beats inside of one's drumming heart."

"Ergo, Absolute bliss=Divine rapture=Satori=Samadhi are indeed noble words...   but no uttered words can capture the effulgent fusion."

"Euphoric, enigmatic quietude absorbs the gesture of self...  revealing a grand transcendence.  Wings spread wide beyond all thought, lift the minds heart, forevermore flying into Godself."
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.