Main Menu

Greetings

Started by aracid, September 23, 2022, 09:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aracid

Hello everyone

I live in Vancouver and have been exploring medicine for many years.
I've recently had my first 5meo ceremony and I'd like to learn more about it and hope that this forum and the people I meet will be open to sharing insight as I explore this beautiful medicine.

much love

Rising Spirit

Hey there aracid, welcome to the 5 Hive.  We all know how difficult it is to encapsulate such an immeasurably powerful experience in mere words but can you share something of your inaugural voyage with the 5 sacrement?  During full-blown throttle whiteout mode, duality simply vanished and along with it...  so goes personal subjectivity.  Dissolving back into Source unification has a profoundly self-erasing effect but also, is a truly great teaching and healing experience.  The eternal vibration contained within everything, intensifies in frequency, while devouring any and all strata of conscious division or degree of separation from the totality.  That said, a veritable treasure trove of soul impressions and higher frequency sensations course thought the human vessel just prior to and post eclipsing states.  Please shed a little light on your spiritual journey and your direct encounter with the "God molecule".  Together we learn collectively about the universe all a round us and simultaneously, deeply within ourselves.  You'll find the experience report section the best place to share your introduction to this powerfully unique and most sacred medicine.  Namaskar.  _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.