Main Menu

Grateful to be here

Started by Infinite Spirit, January 17, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinite Spirit

Hi there explorers - Very glad to be here :) . I've been working with entheogens for many years & am hugely grateful for the processes these sacred medicines allow us to engage with. N,N-DMT has lead to profound shifts for me over the years, however, I waited for quite some time before eventually taking the preverbial psychedelic plunge and having my first toad medicine ceremony last year. It was, as most of you no doubt know, like nothing else. What a deeply profound experience that continues to effect the way I live my life each day. Since then, I have experienced synthetic 5-MeO-DMT and found it to be an equally incredible doorway to the heart of the divine conciousness within all that is. So much to learn, so many lessons to integrate, much gratutude to be here to do this work. I look forward to reading & sharing with others, and making connections with those also walking this path on this journey of remembering, as we explore conciousness, opening the doorways within, with these sacred medicines. Thank you for this site & for all that people are contributing to it - it's a blessing to have somewhere to share & connect with others who are exploring the potential of this medicine <3 _/|\_

Handshake

Welcome! Your post embodies the stance we take towards these molecules here so it looks like you'll fit right in.

We very much look forward to hearing about what you've learned and what ways you have worked with these molecules to your highest benefit.

Thanks for being here with us :)

Flux

Welcome Infinite Spirit - look forward to your contributions here and hope that you feel most welcome :)

Infinite Spirit

Thanks for your responses - much appreciated  :)

free-range

Welcome Infinite One, where infinity purrs!
—surrender completes us—