Main Menu

New bucket list

Started by Anthonyb8659, February 02, 2021, 09:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyb8659

Hi everyone anthony here 62 yo New Jersey here I'm new here and I've been reading and longing for years now about 5-meo-dmt  now it's in my bucket list thanks for the site

Lala155

Welcome friend. I joined today. Seems like a great space. Wishing you well on your journey. #bucketlist

Anthonyb8659

I'm still trying to fill my bucket list can you help

Lala155

I'm not sure I understand. How can I help?

Anthonyb8659

I'm in New Jersey and wondering if anyone knows a shaman or someone who can take me on this journey without me having to leave the state

Lala155

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm sorry. I am new to all of this and know very little and have not experienced this medicine. I wish you well on your journey.

Handshake

Quote from: Anthonyb8659 on March 07, 2021, 02:53:36 PM
I'm in New Jersey and wondering if anyone knows a shaman or someone who can take me on this journey without me having to leave the state

Just want to remind you that this forum is not the place for sourcing drugs or experiences, it is for the purpose of discussing experiences that may happen or have happened in the past. 5-MeO-DMT is still a schedule 1 drug in the United States and what you are asking for is illegal.

This forum is dedicated to clear information about ways to reduce harm and enhance possible benefits of the use of 5-MeO-DMT and to expand what is known about it in the community.

Thank you for understanding and welcome to the forum.