Main Menu

Light, finally...emerging from the dark tunnel

Started by samyama, March 02, 2021, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samyama

hello folks - my first post. 

a torturous year for all of us in one way or another.  some suffered more than others; some held up pretty well.  i am of the former.  the isolation, fear and uncertainty took a real toll on me.  yet it feels in some odd way to have been, like all journeys, a lesson.  i just had my first vaccine dose; the feeling of hope is coming back to me after being absent for so long.
i've always been an explorer and seeker; an artist, musician and teacher.  someone who feels fully, loves completely and tries to understand others' perspectives without judgement.  i am grateful for this life regardless of the struggles.  the highs - the joys - the connections - all make it worthwhile.
rather than boast and broadcast some list of molecules and medicines i've known and loved, i'll just say i'm experienced and have traveled bravely and boldly.  since i was a teenager before i knew it was medicine, and now working with a therapist who uses MDMA and psychedelics in her work.  my life has changed profoundly from this work and it has inspired me to pursue this field as my next endeavor in life, professionally, if you will.
yet, i have yet to experience 5-MEO-DMT.  as i do and always have done, i like to learn as much as possible about a medicine before i make the commitment to take that voyage.  i am close.  this is why i am here.  to meet people who know more than me and to learn more than i already know.  and both of those measurements are vast; no matter how much i know, i know nothing.  there was a time i thought i knew everything (ah, youth...) - but then i thought better of it...
greetings to all - glad to be here - blessings

Lala155

I hear you. I am glad you are here. I am new as well. Hugs.

Handshake

Welcome! I hope this forum will be a resource for you to learn more and ask questions if needed.