Main Menu

Hi from NYC

Started by MikeL, March 10, 2022, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeL

Hi, I'm Mike..a NYC native who came back to psychedelics about 1 1/2 years ago for healing after not doing any psychedelic for at least 20-25 years. Just so happened that my first psychedelic coming back was the Toad. This happened at a time when I was really struggling mentally and I needed a major reset and I sure got that with the Toad. My first time I was given a dose of 85mg and immediately went offline before I even exhaled. Upon coming back I came back crying, laughing and smiling all at the same time and I had no idea why cause I had no memory of what I might have seen or where I was. But I immediately knew something changed in me and I got the reset that I needed. Since then I've done the Toad 10 times with varying doses. The most has been 90mg which was my second time and I went offline again with no memory of the experience besides the floating back for about a half hour upon coming back online. Nowadays I prefer doing smaller doses. Anywhere from 25-45mg is the sweet spot for me cause I've learned that I can really work with the medicine, be in the medicine, learn from it and stay conscious at those doses. I'm happy to join this site and meet fellow people who've done the Toad. I've been told I have a good relationship with the Toad and I think that's true. My last time was in late December 2021 and it was incredibly healing and felt like a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was also very much needed cause the last year was a real rollercoaster for me as I almost died in the hospital in late July and my health was very much up and down for almost a year but things have taken a turn for the better and now I've been feeling great and I can definitely say that the Toad played a big part in me still being alive and happy. The last journey was all about forgiveness. Forgiving people I felt abandoned me..esp my Dad as well as forgiving myself for past actions and mistakes I made. I've found that being able to forgive as well as being grateful for everything in life is the way to move forward and live freely. I'm happy to help anyone in any way that I can so please feel free to hit me up if you'd like. Looking forward to the forums and reading about other people's experiences, learning more and just meeting fellow Toadies. I've also done a fair share of work with psilocybin in the last 1 1/2 years as well as some work with ketamine and MDMA. It feels much longer than just 1 1/2 years but what a crazy year and a half it's been. If you read all of this thank you 🙏💜✨🐸 There's way more but I will leave other stuff for the forums. Sincerely, MikeL

MikeL

Handshake

Welcome to the forums. Good to have you here.

MikeL

Thanks so much for the welcome Humble voyager. My apologies for taking awhile to reply. I spoke a little too soon about my health situation being much better. It's still kinda touch and go but it's cool. I feel like I'm being given one of the biggest tests of my life. Thanks again. Be well, Mike

MikeL